Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so is there scandal and there's damage control or is there no scandal and there's some old fashioned character assassination going on? either way out girl CH is feeling the heat having to go private

so is there scandal and there's damage control or is there no scandal and there's some old fashioned character assassination going on? either way out girl CH is feeling the heat having to go private
I genuinely believe there's no scandal on Paddy's behalf. But CH does seem to show up like a bad smell. I personally Reckon she sees the dippers as engagement for her

totally a ploy for more followers...the credit card must be maxed out. true or not she will love the attention of being a harlet...harkintheharlet. prob using this scandal for engagement and no thought to consequence

Sooo CH was spotted in Gweedore with her ex from around Christmas time, his name is Charles u think?? Not sure if they're back together or maybe just a booty call

She never has the Phone out of her hand, her friend telling her lastnight to take a night off

Reactions: 1
Why does Caoimhe feel the need to do a weekly announcement about staying with her Granda…and drinking wine? Yawn

All bloggers post the same things week in week out, I’ve unfollowed a rake them. Seems the blogger bubble has burst?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.