Candice Brathwaite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly none of the white insta mums would dare call her out. They’re oddly scared of her I think
Yep would LOVE to be a fly on the wall of that podcast thing Gi Fletcher is doing. Behind closed doors seeing them all cowering away from Candice as she berates them for their privilege 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any idea what is being celebrated today? I can see a house has been sold? I thought she already had her dream home?

Reactions: 1
Any idea what is being celebrated today? I can see a house has been sold? I thought she already had her dream home?
The struggle of buying a home that the majority of us will never achieve is obviously now something she has achieved. I don’t feel bad for unfollowing her months ago bc I felt like she was against every white person in the world, please don’t patronise me like the struggle is real. The ‘struggle’ is the least of your bleeping worries if you can afford to buy a house no matter how hard you have worked for it. Do me a favour

Reactions: 5
The struggle of buying a home that the majority of us will never achieve is obviously now something she has achieved. I don’t feel bad for unfollowing her months ago bc I felt like she was against every white person in the world, please don’t patronise me like the struggle is real. The ‘struggle’ is the least of your bleeping worries if you can afford to buy a house no matter how hard you have worked for it. Do me a favour

I thought she had a house? She was excited by decorating and the garden she was renovating.

Was she renting? If so, blimey, would have thought the handbag money could have fast-tracked the deposit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought she had a house? She was excited by decorating and the big garden she was renovating. Was she renting? If so, blimey, would would have thought the money on handbags could have fast-tracked the deposit.
that was their dream home until she got bigger and better. I'm genuinely happy for them but do worry that Insta as a job is a tad precarious. Only a few years ago she couldn't afford a nappy and now she's a private school mum setting her sights higher. I think it would be wiser to stay in the already sufficient house and bank the school fees for the next few years. She is crap with money, said so herself. She got into debt because she 'likes nice tings' and I hope it doesn't happen again, for her kids sake.

Reactions: 9

A house that’s nearly half a mill too! She’s not in the real world anymore! How many ‘struggling’ people do you know could afford a house like that?!

Reactions: 2
I just had a look, her dream home looks like an identikit development 😵. I much prefer her current home, not that that will bother her 😜. Where does it mention the price?

Reactions: 2
A house that’s nearly half a mill too! She’s not in the real world anymore! How many ‘struggling’ people do you know could afford a house like that?!
She’s not struggling, she simply believed she could and she did. The universe manifested her thoughts and brought her the house, she just have to think it and it happens....isn’t that what she says?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder why she didn't manifest and burn sage when her baby needed a nappy? Her whole 'I believed therefore I got' shtick has my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

Reactions: 10
Does she not like white people 😳 nooo Well I’m sure I will be ignored then.

Nothing to do with her finances makes any sense.

She claims she was in loads of personal debt and was paying it back via a debt management plan. She recently stated she still had £1000 to pay off. So if she’s only recently completed a DMP her credit rating will be pretty terrible. So how on Earth has she secured a mortgage on an expensive property??!!

It’s all bullshit.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know many people who can afford to buy a house let alone a half a mil one! I rent, most of my friends rent. We work hard, don’t go on holiday every year and will still never afford to buy a house! She’s not the hard done to black woman she plays at so often, shes far far away from that. Yes through hard work I dont doubt that but don’t tell me as a white person I’m (my race) is holding you back, when you are far better off than I am.

Reactions: 6
Where can I see the house she’s bought? She lives near me and I’d be interested to see which area it is
Not sure whether we’re allowed to post those details?! Although it is pretty easy to find if you’re like me and have spent the past 6 months looking at various new builds and recognise the style of house/developer’s branding!!

CB hasn’t said anywhere directly that she had bought this house... has she? We all know she is a bit of a fantasist and as a poster up above pointed out, it would be nigh impossible for her to secure a mortgage, given her history of defaulting debt.

Reactions: 3
CB hasn’t said anywhere directly that she had bought this house... has she? We all know she is a bit of a fantasist and as a poster up above pointed out, it would be nigh impossible for her to secure a mortgage, given her history of defaulting debt.
If she’s satisfied a DMP it’s not too far fetched. Big deposit required though.

No but she’s heavily implied it with the picture outside the ‘sold’ house!

It’s an image of them outside a house with a ‘sold’ sign .

It means nothing , everything on social media is manipulated, believe none of it.

Unless you were in the room seeing them sign a mortgage agreement ,assume nothing.

She’s showing an image of good ol respectability and climbing the property ladder, it’ll add to her advertising cv.

She’s very manipulative, remember that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.