Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instawanker

The whole manifested this and that and the crystals really pisses me off. Doesn’t she think that ripple who are chronically or incurably ill would be doing it if it worked. She is a quack and needs to be called out. Do they not deserve to be healthy and level up?

I laugh at the Frugality etc licking her arse. No one dare say anything for being called out as a racist. Disagree with Candice and then it always becomes about the colour of your skin rather than the fact that you can have your own conflicting agreement.

Reactions: 10

Pommes

Chatty Member
Waiting for Candice to update how I ought to react to Wu-Tang Clan performing at Glastonbury...or maybe that performance wasn’t going to illicit an emotive, jumping on whatever is trending, engagement boosting post.
Whatever you do, do not say you fancy Wu-Tang Clan, because if you are white that is wrong (source: the gospel of Candice).

• Haha

Jennyfromtheblock

By the sounds of it CB was standing airside of the terminal where you aren’t allowed to wait or use your phone. I have no doubt she was standing on her phone which is probably why she was told/asked to move. Her attitude absolutely stinks. Would she have told a black man to “chill bro” ? The guy was literally doing his job. As for the rest of it I don’t believe it. Another one who likes to tell tales.

Instawanker

Good to see Candice is still not declaring gifts - so both Sofas and the footstool are gifted.

It is much easier to move house when you are given everything to put in it.

I did laugh as she got the colours wrong, prob so quick to grab it.

• Haha

purpleghost

I just think attitudes like that just cause greater divide.

We should all be willing to listen to everybody regardless of race or gender or religion or anything else.

All she’s doing is the exact same as what she’s claiming to be fighting against. ‘I’m not going to acknowledge or listen to anybody that doesn’t have this particular colour of skin’ ridiculous

I wonder why she didn't manifest and burn sage when her baby needed a nappy? Her whole 'I believed therefore I got' shtick has my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

Fathead

VIP Member
Oh god help us her and all the others with their Tesco freebies are preaching to us about exercise now. Shaking your self indulgent ass around and going for a jog once a month does not give you authority on that one I’m afraid ! She’s also on the scourge / “manifesting “ a free dress . Absolutely no shame it’s revolting

• Heart

Hairana

I wish Jodie marsh make a comment.
It was only a matter of time I agree she's been clear painting herself as victim of the industry rather than the person who expoits women.
She still exploits women I think most prostitutes have better morals than influencers they are not dragging their kids into it.
I watched the documentary. Jodie Marsh states that she was "almost convinced" by people she had spoken to that the work could be empowering (something to that vein) (CB pops up on the screen at that point, implying that this is who Jodie's referring to), but then she concludes that it's an abuse of vulnerable women.

• Wow

Thefamily

She’s become so far removed from reality lately that I don’t think she has a clue what’s going on.
Also, all the racial stuff lately has got me wondering is it because she knows when she goes on and on about race (both appropriate and inappropriate) she gets attention and we all know what an attention seeker she is

Whatyadoin’

Even Greg Rutherford tagged #AD on his insta when posting about this trip.

These ‘influencers’ are seriously pissing me off with their ‘I’m better than you’ attitude.

I have to ask; if you work with sex workers in a public health role, then could you explain your defence of someone who attempted to GLAMOURISE sex work? Her self-professed aim was not to provide a safe environment for sex workers, it wasn't about prevention work or harm-reduction, it wasn't about safety planning or capacity building. It was about making a lot of money from selling the bodies of other women. Please dont insult the work of public health workers with this line.
This 🙌🏻. Everything I wanted to say and more.

It’s ridiculous to not at least put ‘gifted’ (stupid word and frankly we all know it’s really an ad, but hey ho) in the stories when it was a free holiday. I don’t know why she thinks it’s okay not to. I am no more impressed by seeing her in the countryside than anyone else, if it’s an ad or sponsored then just say so and don’t pretend people are mean for not understanding why you aren’t.

teebag

I saw it. Cringed, so blatant. I guess it's 'manifest' don't ask don't get. And today I saw her stories with her outfit. I'm all for loving yourself but when you're president of the cheerleading brigade it can get a bit tiring. Fashion and interiors are not her strong points

Candyman

Why is Candice lying about MMD ? her latest post about ‘running MMD on her own and it’s been tough’ or whatever she said is a 100% a lie.... she’s pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes with that one. Or trying. The ones who know, know. And there are more than she thinks. Let’s hope she doesn’t ruffle any of the wrong feathers and people start to find out... So funny for this woman who bleats on and on about not being silenced and how honest she is.... with any luck she’s reading this because for sure her a-hole will be twitching.

• Haha

mechanicmum

I unfollowed her after her tantrum last year where she got her husband to tell her followers off via stories. As a side note, I can't bear that she refers to him as papa b

I unfollowed her after her tantrum last year where she got her husband to tell her followers off via stories. As a side note, I can't bear that she refers to him as papa b

I knew last night that this would happen but have you seen CB’s pal Kelechnekoff’s recent stories about this thread. As per usual going off on one like a complete idiot and telling people(and she means white people) to wash their bodies and feet and season their food in retaliation to this thread. What is wrong with her
Bold assumption that tattle is all white!

Pommes

Chatty Member
85716517-B63D-41EC-99C9-342D56D2BEB4.jpeg

Well, at least she’s not shy with her freebie requests, despite rolling in money allegedly.

• Wow
  • Haha

Pommes

Chatty Member
If that is the extent of Candice’s children’s exposure to the outdoors, I feel sorry for them.