Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pommes

Chatty Member
Toby and roo did it this week and Charlotte jacklin does it constantly as well as a dozen others. Always the ‘this is very important you must go and read it’ with a link to one of Candices posts
Disappointing they don’t link to Candice’s Jodie Marsh documentary too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The whole 'now I'm shame free' is a complete PR stunt. She said in her first story that she wasn't ashamed of what she did so what is this new-found 'freedom from truth' that she has gained? Again, it was out there, it wasn't a dark secret that someone spilt.

LadyDi

She is vile. I know a lot of women of colour who are utterly ashamed of her (me included). She does NOT speak for me or the majority. Low life

Instawanker

She is a really clever business woman - she did the racist rant at the same time as she did a really irrelevant and badly positioned advert on reducing plastic use (just days after admitting she wears a pad every day).

So loads of people share her rant and she gets new views to make her reach look good for the paid advert.

Everything is about money, not reality for Candice. It always has been. She hasn’t tried to pull the wool over our eyes on that one.

• Wow

Thefamily

I knew last night that this would happen but have you seen CB’s pal Kelechnekoff’s recent stories about this thread. As per usual going off on one like a complete idiot and telling people(and she means white people) to wash their bodies and feet and season their food in retaliation to this thread. What is wrong with her

• Wow

Gonefishing29

She won’t have gotten away with it all: she wants you to believe that; because that’s what she’s trying to achieve.

The brands she is working with will not pay her to promote. She hasn’t done one paid ad since the news broke and I can bet money that if she dares promote brands like pampers, Disney etc again people will complain in their masses. They just couldn’t be involved with someone who used to sell sex and pimp women out. It would never ever happen.

She cares about cash, money, coin and that is the area that’ll be affected the most from the news she was a pimp.

Tamara

VIP Member
I think that Candice is racist she utterly hates anyone white and she says awful things in her comments very angry woman.

Gonefishing29

It’s because everything she does is an act and she will jump on anything that sells, including sex and selling other women for sex.

Candi is the queen of a bandwagon and no amount of manifestation is gunna change that about her.

She thinks rules don't apply to her!

• Heart

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
Mod / her PR company probs put it out there to the brands to take the heat off her 🤣 we’ve been speaking about that documentary for months on here there’s no way anyone can say it’s nothing to do with MOD whether directly or indirectly it’s clearly because of the drama it’s come up.

• Wow
  • Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Someone needs to sit CB down and tell her that heavy use of the thesaurus and run on sentences does not a good writer make. Hope she has a good editor .
It's like Friends where Joey changes his speech using the thesaurus on the computer to clever sounding words

• Haha

teebag

I'm confused why Candice is struggling to cook/bake given that she has previously said she was a Baker.... Wasn't she baking cock cupcakes in the youtube video?

• Haha

Badabing101

VIP Member
Sorry but zero sympathy from me for cb. She was PIMPING out women in the doc and very very pleased about it too. Hey statement is completely disingenuous and reveals her as a lying, sneaky nasty woman. Her spin on it is to leave it at mods door and play the poor sex worker card. She knows there's no need to apologise for that, she's carefully hidden the fact she solid other women's bodies to fund her life.
I agree that her post on IG is very misleading. It certainly fooled me and I had been feeling really sorry for her, but now she comes across as a liar and not ‘owning her truth’, which is really disappointing.
IMO the comments Alice made regarding CB bringing everything back to race were racist and completely unacceptable. It may come across like that to a middle class, rich white woman but ultimately until you’ve walked a mile in someone else’s shoes there should be no judgement and what she said said reeks of the systemic racism in society - MOD / Alice doesn’t even realise she’s doing it and her words and point of view are part of the problem because she’s never experienced it. That is not an excuse for her behaviour btw, it’s a call to action for folks to educate themselves on these issues - especially given she’s a midwife in the NHS where the statistics regarding mortality in the perinatal period are shocking and she should be wholly aware of this and actively seeking change and improvement.

Gonefishing29

She seems really really happy NOT! Candi can claim she has all these haters trying to ‘drag her down’. The only person who’s done the most damage to Candi, is Candi herself. her past has caught up with her and she’s angry because she only has herself to blame for this. She can blame tattle or anyone for her actions other than herself and that, must be the hardest pill to swallow.

As a consumer I will continue to complain to any brands that works with her because I’m their target audience and I don’t feel comfortable with a person who has pimped vulnerable women out for sex and money selling me the products attached to these brands. That is my choice as a consumer, sorry Candi.

• Heart

Greendream

Hell hath no fury like candice scorned.
She’s dangerous, materialistic, grabby, entitled,
Common as muck but think she deserves champagne and caviar for breathing darlllling. Pull the other one love get back to the hole you crawled from you dumb ass.

Instawanker

“Silence is the best form of activism” - what the fuck is she chatting?
I really hate all this “she stays in her lane” and “sisterhood” shite.
If people can not have an opinion and respectfully share it then what the fuck has the world come too.
Candice can not take criticism in any shape or form without pulling out the racist cars, we have seen it time and time again.
Perhaps she is putting this out there as a warning to anyone that might challenge her manifestation shit.

Alightened

VIP Member
Honestly, black, white, pink or blue she's a twat. Colour doesn't come into it. It's the person, it's their personality, it's their morals, it's how they treat their fellow human's. She's just in it to milk whatever she can from it. I never see the colour of someone's skin, I see the person.

• Heart

Potatohead

I'm all for her rallying for change in racism n all that jazz.
But do we now assume shes going to put another post up saying that people are asking her these AD/declaring questions because of the colour of her skin? I legit would not put it past her....
Totally agree with this . She reminds me of the high school top tier girls who are agressive and put people down and everyone sucks up because they are frightened . It's not cool at all.

• Heart
She wrote about getting a five bedroom house so she can have her mother move in and be an au pair? How weird. Where did they move to? She seems really aggressive and belligerent to me, even the look in her eyes is disturbing. She says her husband *mad’s* her head? Does she have a job?
The “mad her head” and various other phrases are Bajan Creole/patois. I had to ask my mum what a few things meant. It’s all very interesting how some people keep up the patois when emigrating and some don’t. My mum practiced along with the BBC World Service on the radio before she left Barbados and developed a RP accent. She was fairly bamboozled when I started asking about patois 😂

• Heart