Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaggyMay

She's clearly lied in her post. She knew saying she was a sex worker would get her sympathy and left out the pimp bit (which is what she was actually talking about in that docu clip) as that is very different.

Reactions: 12

Yel

Chatty Member
I just think who would want to eat all that fondant that's been hand molded, that's pure sugar so i doubt it's "safer than snacking on a real one". That writer should see someone after losing a limb from diabetes. Cake is lovely and say 1/3rd sugar, what a waste to consume your sugar allowance in dick fodant.

Then I think of course a cake mixture can be beaten too hard and what on earth is a "gay night in".

Obviously I'm reading too much into a wank filler description from a click hungry media company, but still it's annoying😂😂

• Haha
I also put on her post that she should be totally transparent now and was blocked. She's still claiming to be 'authentic' while playing the victim and blocking anyone who's not praising her bravery. I must admit she's good at this game

allybongo

Chatty Member
Having spent my 20s travelling the country for work and flying multiple times a week, I have NEVER encountered any airport member of staff behave in such a manner and I’ve flown into and out of Luton many times.

Her story doesn’t ring true and if that staff member has reacted to the point of contacting police and them then detaining her that’s something within her behaviour that day that’s triggered it. The story about the cab driver is believable but the airport one isn’t. Maybe that’s why no one stood up for her then?

She’s an aggressive twat and her mouth has caught up with her. End of.
Exactly. Airport security are far too busy to detain some gobby bird for the situation she describes. She must have acted really badly.

Yes - and why has she saved this little gem until now? 🤔

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Nah, shes going as a Speaker not influencer (advertising) guidelines wouldn't be applicable I guess.
I legit misread that as squeaker, but how appropriate.

The whole manifested this and that and the crystals really pisses me off. Doesn’t she think that ripple who are chronically or incurably ill would be doing it if it worked. She is a quack and needs to be called out. Do they not deserve to be healthy and level up?

I laugh at the Frugality etc licking her arse. No one dare say anything for being called out as a racist. Disagree with Candice and then it always becomes about the colour of your skin rather than the fact that you can have your own conflicting agreement.
Such a sad and hackneyed argument, you can’t possibly criticise me because of the colour of my skin?! Bore off. And yes, Candy I can say whatever I like by your reckoning, because I’m also a WOC so shove it where the sun don’t shine, pickle.

Gonefishing29

Maybe she can start selling sex toys like style me Sunday!! 🤣 #selfpleasure
Ann summers might do sponsorship deal 😂

I honestly can’t believe how much is being overlooked by the press re: CB and the work she used to do as a madam. nothing is being said about the fact she was also part of a really seedy sex industry that more often than not abuses women.

In countries across the work WOC are being dragged from their homes right in this moment and are being sold for sex . Children and underage girls, are all being pimped out for sex against their own will. Granted that not everyone in the sex industry is there against their own will but it happens A LOT.

How can someone who is so hot on making diverse changes and bringing awareness to racial issues have been part of the same sex industry that exploits a whole range of diverse women for Cold hard cash? I don’t understand how this is being overlooked.

I’m not suggesting CB forced girls to sell sex and I’m sure the girls working for her were very willing but she was unfortunately part of an industry that was a lot bigger than just her alone and by taking part in that industry and profiting from it she, in my opinion was part of the much bigger problem.

Last edited:
  • Heart

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Second victim statement is up! Using all the correct buzzwords to get them brand deals back in time for Xmas 'freedom' 'shame' etc etc. What an absolute bag of Shite she is. I really hope someone let's the fawners know she was mama pimp and made a wad of cash from the doc.
Have you got a screenshot of it? The ridiculous women blocked me within seconds this morning when I politely reminded her on her post that she made a TV documentary about it and that it wasn’t MoD that revealed her big secret to the world but herself 🙄

• Heart
Did anyone catch her story about her Dad her being a barrister or similar? It was a BBC news obit. How does that fit with her living in poverty and being forced into sex work?
I was very surprised to read that, but her accounts of her background are often very conflicting so who knows. She used to do stories about how bad and unreliable her mum was so she wasn't letting her see the grandchildren. In the next breath she would say that after having her first child she had to move back in with her mum as she had no money and her mum was a great support. She grew up in her grandparents home without either parent and her dad left everything in his will to his wife, so I very much had the impression that neither parent was that involved in her upbringing from what she said early on. Recent posts about her dad make him sound very hands on though, so who knows.

Why was she so derogatory about the midwives in yesterday’s stories?
I certainly wouldn’t want to watch someone bathing a newborn baby in a hospital sink! She thinks the midwives didn’t agree with it cause of the colour of her skin?
Wow. She’s quite deluded.
That is a massive health and safety breach in a hospital. Babies should be bathed in a baby bath in the nursery where there is a bench to set the baby on to dry it. That is probably why the midwives were horrified, I doubt it is anything to do with the baby being washed on the first day.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Candice is what happens when you mix a natural inflated sense of your own importance or skill, mix in insecurity that the rug is about to get pulled out from under you any second and an innate misunderstanding of self empowerment.

• Heart

Pommes

Chatty Member
MOD needs Candice in her PR team. That grid post is genius - everyone feels sorry for sex workers, nobody feels anything but disgust for those who pimp them. Such spin!

Fathead

VIP Member
CB is begging for a free holiday in her latest post. Give me strength is there no shame or dignity left in the world !! Here’s a free holiday for writing thousand of words like students , academics & god knows who else do every day, with no freebies to help them along .

EyesOpened123

Her ‘fashion’ stories are just vulgar. I can’t even deal with this woman anymore, that weird fake American accent she does makes me want to rip off my own ears. Referring to women’s stomachs as ‘problem areas’ - wow, very empowering and body positive. Urgh. I can’t stand her.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Honestly, the woman is just a total and utter arsehole.

Her attitude towards the majority of people is deplorable and if she’s so set on being this big influencer and raking it in via socials and public speaking events she needs to learn to curb that nasty, aggressive streak in her. It’s the most god awful quality and there’s just no need to behave like that. If you’re pissed off at something yes, react... but perpetually being this horrible venomous caricature of a human is a joke. You catch more bees with honey than you do vinegar and all that. If she wants to keep living this champagne lifestyle she needs to learn some bloody manners.

Gonefishing29

It’s interesting that tattle seems so weird to these influencers, the same influencers who share their WHOLE lives online, use their children to promote products and goods online to help pay their mortgages. I know more about a lot of these influencers than I do people I’ve known for years.

I find it SO bizarre how people want to overshare every aspect of their live and are desperate for the gratification they must get from doing so. That is weird to me. That doesn’t scream talent it screams desperation to receive validation via strangers online to make them feel special and different to Everyone else. It’s fascinating.

Plus let’s be real, she’s no Mariah Carey, or Beyoncé, people like that have real talent to be adored over. You don’t see them selling their kids out online to sell washing powder or baby nappies to make cash. 😂😂😂 it’s embarrassing!

*Not mentioning selling other women for sex*