Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am fascinated by this rapid weight loss. She’s been running and training for ages and, if she was losing weight it was very gradual. Until all of a sudden the pounds start melting off her? Has to be Ozempic, doesn’t it?

Also those lime green shiny trousers she wore on a grid post this week were absolutely hideous. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, but no.
I mean it is possible if she has drastically reduced her food intake…I recently lost 15kg in 2 months by eating 1000 cals per day. Pretty fricking tough but managed it 🙈.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t work out whether it’s good thing her filming all these private chats with her husband and children. Just feels really forced and performative you know? I sort of get why she does it…. but I could never put that out there and feel authentic or genuine. Looking for comparisons… someone like Paula Sutton/hillhousevintage- you get the sense that she has a great relationship with her husband and children but she isn’t always trying to prove it IYSWIM?

Reactions: 9
She has become more and more insufferable with time. I cringe so hard at her posts, she is so disingenuous - her ego is through the roof. The OTT dancing, the materialism, the faux deep reflections and boss witch persona. Also, where exactly does she go everyday in the ridiculous outfits?! I think she looks way older than her age too, I was surprised to learn she is 5 years younger than myself.

Reactions: 17
I can’t work out whether it’s good thing her filming all these private chats with her husband and children. Just feels really forced and performative you know? I sort of get why she does it…. but I could never put that out there and feel authentic or genuine. Looking for comparisons… someone like Paula Sutton/hillhousevintage- you get the sense that she has a great relationship with her husband and children but she isn’t always trying to prove it IYSWIM?
It's weird. It sucks all the sincerity out of it. If you have to film your most sacred relationships (with your husband and children) for attention and/or clout, then you're not doing it for the right reasons. Imagine being her daughter and watching your mum set up a camera before she has a deep and meaningful chat with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's weird. It sucks all the sincerity out of it. If you have to film your most sacred relationships (with your husband and children) for attention and/or clout, then you're not doing it for the right reasons. Imagine being her daughter and watching your mum set up a camera before she has a deep and meaningful chat with you.
Yes, thinking more about this….. it’s such a horrible and gross breach of what should be a sacred moment between a mother and her daughter. Grotesque.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it’s awful. What should be building intimacy and trust with your child is actually a betrayal of that trust.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The weightloss gets addressed in the latest podcast, sort of. Candice does what she does best, says lots of long words that ultimately add no clarity or confirm anything other than she is slimmer now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The weightloss gets addressed in the latest podcast, sort of. Candice does what she does best, says lots of long words that ultimately add no clarity or confirm anything other than she is slimmer now.
I’m confused. She said she’s exercising five times a week and does calorie deficit. Admittedly among lots of speak but that’s what I took from it and that she’s had a difficult relationship with food and been very unhappy with her previous image

Reactions: 1
She has been active and exercising for ages, years even, with no visible weight loss or bodily changes. Ozempic takes away your appetite which makes sticking to a calorie deficit so much easier than just will power alone. You don’t feel hungry, you aren’t craving anything. So maybe she did do it via calorie deficit whilst on Ozempic, which she definitely didn’t mention or allude to.

Reactions: 11
B12 and Vit C infusions, followed by some clay pigeon shooting…. Is she alright?!?
Pretentious tw*t!!!! 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw her out in MK today and can confirm she is teeny tiny

Reactions: 4
No ones allowed to mention the weight as you’ll be accused of something but how buzzing of her tits is she that she’s now much smaller
She is giddy about being skinny. Along with the woo woo vision boards and manifestation, it now completes her transformation, and helps with her desire to relocate to the states and be part of the upper class/well heeled over there. Something she couldn’t do over here, due to how having money, or the perception of having money can’t buy you entry into certain circles unless you have the pedigree.

Reactions: 8
No ones allowed to mention the weight as you’ll be accused of something but how buzzing of her tits is she that she’s now much smaller
To be fair I meant in height, she was up to my shoulder and I'm only 5ft 3, if you glanced you'd think she was a child, her daughter already towers over her

Reactions: 2