Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a woman who had a gastric band or bypass, not sure which, but she lost weight as rapidly as this. She didn't openly admit to the op for ages. When she did I was like ohhhh, now it makes sense

Reactions: 4
This photo reminds me of George’s marvelous medicine when the man drinks a potion and keeps shrinking 😂 she looks minute
Looks like she's a dummy sitting next to a ventriloquist

As someone said previously, when you've been jogging on that treadmill for years only slowly losing some weight but then drop it all suddenly, its clear she's on Ozempic

Reactions: 11
Ooh what’s this about ?
Rochelle got a TV hosting job for a documentary that Candice thought she was getting. Is that right?
---
I know a woman who had a gastric band or bypass, not sure which, but she lost weight as rapidly as this. She didn't openly admit to the op for ages. When she did I was like ohhhh, now it makes sense
Same as my friend actually, lost it all very quickly. Similar to GLP-1 meds in the fact that it restricts the amount you eat/ want. So your appetite is a fraction of what it was

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Rochelle got a TV hosting job for a documentary that Candice thought she was getting. Is that right?
---

Same as my friend actually, lost it all very quickly. Similar to GLP-1 meds in the fact that it restricts the amount you eat/ want. So your appetite is a fraction of what it was
Ah yes I remember now thank you. Must have been awkward.

Reactions: 2
I can’t see Candice going for bariatric surgery. She was never overweight enough that she fit the criteria for surgical patients, unless she went abroad. But then that doesn’t fit in with her aesthetic of high income, aspirational and inspirational wife/mum/writer/broadcaster. Candice is her own biggest fan, can’t see her in Turkey on a sun and scalpel break.

I can absolutely see her taking Ozempic and keeping schtum unless forced into a corner. If it’s good enough for Mindy and Oprah it’s good enough for her. She is short and has been stout looking for years so doubt it suddenly all fell off because of the peloton. Fully expect her to reframe it with some woowoo bollocks (lies) on her podcast soon.

Reactions: 13
Gosh it’s very 2016 influencer freebie kitchen isn’t it. Won’t the worktops chip because they’re made of the same coated MDF as the drawer fronts?

Sharps have got their work cut out for them convincing ppl to do this to their homes though, whenever I see fitted anything I just think it’s future landfill, literally no one wants someone else’s mammoth cupboards encasing them!

Reactions: 3
What's the tea with the podcast and the management and the talking in riddles as per?

Someone do me an easy read version I beg!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
America can be quite racist (not everybody of course). I’d be surprised if a black British woman with no huge talent would make it in NYC :(

Reactions: 1
America can be quite racist (not everybody of course). I’d be surprised if a black British woman with no huge talent would make it in NYC :(
I’m so sorry I clicked on the wrong notification and thought it was Luxefamily5 so I deleted my comment. She was also talking about management the other day so I didn’t suspect I had fucked up until after.

I was thinking that NYC would be much harder for her to break too. Not necessarily just in terms of racism (which is obviously a factor) but in niche. Candice has shared her journey to living a middle class lifestyle in a suburb after leaving sex work and living in London. She inhabited new spaces very white, samey, 'mumsy' spaces. To me her appeal and her success is that being a black British woman has unique challenges and she airs those challenges and brings them to the light. Is that relevant to an American audience? No. Does she have anything else remarkably unique to offer in terms of style, content or writing? No. I wish her well but sometimes success is knowing and understanding our USP. My concern is her ego may sink the ship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I am fascinated by this rapid weight loss. She’s been running and training for ages and, if she was losing weight it was very gradual. Until all of a sudden the pounds start melting off her? Has to be Ozempic, doesn’t it?

Also those lime green shiny trousers she wore on a grid post this week were absolutely hideous. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, but no.

Reactions: 14