Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know much else about it? Will it be easy enough to maintain the weight loss from ozempic? How long do you keep taking it for?
once you stop taking it the effects wear off but the theory is you have established many healthy eating habits that will allow you to maintain your weightloss. It was a drug developed for diabetics to control their blood sugars and numbers and most diabetics can expect to be on it for life. The side effects (which not everyone experiences and or experiences it in the same way) are the suppressed appetite and feeling fuller quicker and for longer) Ozempic was only being prescribed for weightloss as off label, that’s not what it was designed for. Wegovy which is the same ingredients as Ozempic has been developed for weightloss and possibly higher doses than the original Ozempic.

Reactions: 2
She don’t half talk a load of absolute b*llocks but she clearly thinks she’s some kind of modern day philosopher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn't what she's schilling now a rip off of the year compass thing she's always goes on about?? And don't get me started on the latest post where's she's driving 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And now she’s a soho house member 🙄
I’m surprised she accepted it, it’s the opposite of her personal brand! It’s a total shithole covered in mold with tatty broken furniture everywhere frequented by early 20 somethings - I’d rather stay in the wardrobe tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Papa B’d been on the old Ozempic too in that last story… Shes looking proper gaunt now - I cant wait to see the long term implications of screwing up your pancreas. When do you stop it? Shes lost 2 stone or so in a maybe 2 months.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She 100% looks like someone else. Remember at first she had the tooth gap and she fixed it and looked so different. Now it’s the weight. Complete transformation.

Reactions: 4
I wonder whether she’d be having these deep philosophical conversations with her daughter if she wasn’t planning on sharing them on insta . It’s so cringe 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder whether she’d be having these deep philosophical conversations with her daughter if she wasn’t planning on sharing them on insta . It’s so cringe 😬
Exactly! And the reel she has just posted. Why are they filming- so weird to film conversations between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh she does my nut in!! She’s so fake. The manifesting does my head in too.
No sweetheart, you didn’t manifest your car, you lease the car 🤦🏻‍♀️ You didn’t manifest the fifty free advent calendar’s you got for free, they’re for Brands who want you to advertise them. It’s a business deal, that’s your “job”
I was totally taken in by her at the beginning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Videos of her just eye-bleeping herself in the mirror of her very average Milton Keynes spare room…err ok hun. Her obsession with average ol’ herself is deranged 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s faking it. It’s all part of that manifestation bullshit she keeps rambling about. She is just the influencer version of all the MLM huns who dominated social media a few years ago.

Reactions: 4