Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives on my sisters estate. Literally the most boring every day estate in Milton Keynes. I find it bizarre how she tries to make out she's extremely wealthy and important

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The writing on the latest post is just so overcomplicated and non sensical. I've noticed her friend Remi has started writing in riddles too. It's so pretentious and unreadable - I struggle to read any of her captions - it takes 5 attempts and I'm never quite sure what she is actually saying. Shame as when she didn't try so hard she made a lot more sense.

Side note she is VERY short saw her at a train station once and was shocked at how short she is. Teeny tiny lady.

Reactions: 3
I actually found her latest post quite moving once I realised what she was trying to say. The problem is I had an aneurysm trying to understand it.

• Haha
She lives on my sisters estate. Literally the most boring every day estate in Milton Keynes. I find it bizarre how she tries to make out she's extremely wealthy and important
Is she like the Hyacinth Bucket of Milton Keynes?! 🤣

I actually found her latest post quite moving once I realised what she was trying to say. The problem is I had an aneurysm trying to understand it.
Took me 3 goes to get it by which point I didn't really care what she had to say.

She talks and writes in absolute drivel. She uses 26 long words when 3 short ones would do. If you're trying to make an important statement, short and concise.

Unless she thinks it makes her sound clever?!

She's an idiot either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh where. I’ve been trying to work it out for years.

Is she like the Hyacinth Bucket of Milton Keynes?! 🤣

Took me 3 goes to get it by which point I didn't really care what she had to say.

She talks and writes in absolute drivel. She uses 26 long words when 3 short ones would do. If you're trying to make an important statement, short and concise.

Unless she thinks it makes her sound clever?!

She's an idiot either way.
The sad thing is. She definitely does think it makes her sound clever. I've said it before, but it's because she has had no formal education in writing (or at all?). She is like a primary school kid vomiting up the thesurus.

Reactions: 8
Ooh where. I’ve been trying to work it out for years.
I don't know if I should say just in case a crazy fan comments.
But it's in Brooklands. A new estate where all the houses are identical.
Lots of council owned housing too . Just an average jo estate

Reactions: 1
Your sister will be elated to learn CB has valued them at in excess of half a mil 😂

• Haha
The sad thing is. She definitely does think it makes her sound clever. I've said it before, but it's because she has had no formal education in writing (or at all?). She is like a primary school kid vomiting up the thesurus.
I’m on mat leave as a teacher and it gave me the shivers as it reminded me of an over embellished perfect piece of writing we’d write ourselves & model to the children before a unit 🤣

Reactions: 2
Are you sure? I initially thought Brooklands but I’m sure she’s more Stony way. Maybe Redhouse Park that sort of new build estate

A house manager is a bleeping cleaner. Stop trying to make is ✨boujee✨
Yep!! Listened for a few seconds and she said something about not being domesticated like its hard for her she doesnt know how nor does she like it and with both of them working from home now they needed a cleaner, sad she mentioned she found it difficult to clean up after the child like folding clothes etc, its not in her.......

F YOu Candice, so I listened to the whole thing and claling black women who cook, clean snd work as going through struggle mentality and she isnt about that life. Well F You Candice. There are some women who enjoy looking after their family alongsode their jobs. And there are women who cannot afford a cleaner and still work hard for their hard but singling out black women for living this 'struggle mentality' well you dont represent us blsck women you 4ft piece of tit.

Talking about Im.more getting money in than looking after the house and making sure the kids beds are tidy and knowing we have enough toilet roll. Does she wipe your big batty too? Piece of tit.

I hate women like her who think they are doing something new for black women. Whilst you were pimping other women for a living some of us were working hard and had cleaners before you even knew that was a thing. So duck off

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It’s like she has a read a book on money and how the monied live and is just copying it without an ounce of self awareness.
How can one person be so clueless and insecure yet also be preening at her homely looks and lifestyle at the same time.

Candy needs to stop surrounding herself with scared middle class women who are too afraid of being called racist to call her out on her delusion.

Proof if proof was needed of the lack of true friends and well wishers she has in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s like she has a read a book on money and how the monied live and is just copying it without an ounce of self awareness.
How can one person be so clueless and insecure yet also be preening at her homely looks and lifestyle at the same time.

Candy needs to stop surrounding herself with scared middle class women who are too afraid of being called racist to call her out on her delusion.

Proof if proof was needed of the lack of true friends and well wishers she has in her life.
Similar to Chanel Ambrose calling her new build development a village and calls her lady of the manor.

• Haha
Reactions: 8