Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rolled my eyes when she uploaded another dancing video. I’m so glad it showered her foot work and not ANOTHER twerking video.

Candice is a strange one isn't she? I really liked her at first - she seemed to have quite a lot to her. She was outspoken and interesting. I used to love the Tea Time chats. She felt genuine and open and like she wanted to do good with her voice. I purchased her first book and honestly it was just ok. Readable but not ground breaking. Since the book her content is so vacuous. It's all horrible designer clothes and ads and about money and it's vapid. Not that it's her job to be an 'activist' but that's why she grew in influence because she had something to say that needed said. Now she is talking about fashion lines 🙄. She just seems so unrelatable, cold and egoic. It's sad because she has changed so much and not for the better or was this who she was all along?

Reactions: 20
Candice is a strange one isn't she? I really liked her at first - she seemed to have quite a lot to her. She was outspoken and interesting. I used to love the Tea Time chats. She felt genuine and open and like she wanted to do good with her voice. I purchased her first book and honestly it was just ok. Readable but not ground breaking. Since the book her content is so vacuous. It's all horrible designer clothes and ads and about money and it's vapid. Not that it's her job to be an 'activist' but that's why she grew in influence because she had something to say that needed said. Now she is talking about fashion lines 🙄. She just seems so unrelatable, cold and egoic. It's sad because she has changed so much and not for the better or was this who she was all along?
Lets be honest, noone really knew about her book until BLM 2020. Then she turned into a fame bleep wanting the spotlight, again she was trending for thinking she was going to get that presenting job on black maternal health. If she was so serious about it what has she done since? She doesnt give a tit, she just wants fame and money

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just can’t stand her. Forever a victim. Talks in riddles and her self importance is so unattractive. My opinion in a nutshell 🤣

Reactions: 16
The funniest and fakest fact about dear Candice...... Apparently she's so kind, really she's the kindest? Now if she is kind, imagine what "mean" would be.....
Screenshot_20211113_125112_com.instagram.android_edit_301392028977968.jpg

😳🙄🤣 Really????
Screenshot_20211113_130055_com.instagram.android_edit_301837494135192.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She was really nice to the women she use to ✨manage✨ Even let them keep 20%, I bet. #girlboss

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah yes, nothing says authentic like recording your children reciting The Lord’s Prayer 🙃 I know she likes to drag her own children into ads to cash in but surely something like prayer should private and not shared with her 200K followers.

Her captions are so dreadful and wordy, they give me a headache.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ah yes, nothing says authentic like recording your children reciting The Lord’s Prayer 🙃 I know she likes to drag her own children into ads to cash in but surely something like prayer should private and not shared with her 200K followers.

I thought she hsd it in her bio that her assistant managed the account? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Lol I mean prayers great but she does realise that her obsession with money & appearance & manifesting is like…the opposite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she has a assistant, house manager, nanny, and cleaner? What is she actually doing that makes her so busy?

• Wow
Reactions: 4