Candice Brathwaite #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not used to cleaning homes, not surprising. She's more used to selling vulnerable women's bodies and being prime pimp.

Reactions: 11
Just seen her top 3 shoe designer post. She irritates the duck out of me and I can't explain why....

Reactions: 4
Saw the tik tok where she dated a white racist man and continued to be friends with him post break up, but she was shouting BLM June 2020, what an idiot

Reactions: 2
She's not likeable at all.

She's not good at knowing when the toilet paper is running out? Sorry, is it hard to be an adult with basic responsibilities? What did she do to prior to the 'house manager'? Why does she have to go on about the pressures about women that look like her being expected to do it all, I'm pretty sure women from all backgrounds can experience the same stresses. I can't warm to her at all, so much ego. Not forgetting her past exploiting other women for her own financial benefit.

Reactions: 10
The value of designer clothes and accessories (apart from eg Birkin handbags) falls so fast! If she can afford all that stuff why didn’t she just buy a similar sized house in London or environs? Not knocking MK, but it’s a bit weird to want to live there when your friends and family and work are all in London.

Reactions: 3
They bought what they could afford at the time of moving. She was open about being in debt/ trying to pay it off, and their previous house was rented. Her circumstances have changed greatly since then, plus a similar sized house in London would be significantly more!!

Reactions: 1
For someone who claims to be so close to her roots & proud of them , pimping included, she sure is neutralising her accent these days. Amazing what those business plan targets can do to a person

Reactions: 9
The value of designer clothes and accessories (apart from eg Birkin handbags) falls so fast! If she can afford all that stuff why didn’t she just buy a similar sized house in London or environs? Not knocking MK, but it’s a bit weird to want to live there when your friends and family and work are all in London.
Because to buy a house you need actual money and a big lump of capital, the cars are leased through the company via monthly payments and the outfits are gifted or bought through discount resellers on credit.

Two entirely different things and it’s not just CB who sells this delusion the whole of Insta are at it tbh. All their houses need repointing and serious structural work whilst they’re selling us lick paint and Ganni 😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Candice doesn't want to live in London because she's worried about RJs future, when she still spoke to her mum she regularly did insta stories about news stories involving knife crime, with boys her brother's age being involved and it made her very fearful, so it's understandable that she doesn't want to live there.

However, did she say 'comfortability' in that tik tok? Her way with words is truly awful.

Reactions: 1
0837AFBD-D02A-4AD6-8AA1-560BBF8E6731.png
Every caption she writes is such bilge. ‘Before anyone extends their esophagus’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Shes an idiot through and through and that advice isnt great at all. Waiting for the tik tok kids to eat her up because they came for her when she explained having a racist boyfriend. She is so cringe. Why does she even have some sort of status? I dont understand why shes written books, and being on this morning.

Reactions: 9
Also, as a food pipe I’m not sure how much it has to do with talking lol
She is literally Joey Tribbiani from Friends when he writes the adoption letter for Monica and Chandler and changes the words using the thesaurus.

Except she has made herself look an even bigger tit and used the wrong word.

I dread to think what her books are like if she thinks this pile of crap is good writing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is literally Joey Tribbiani from Friends when he writes the adoption letter for Monica and Chandler and changes the words using the thesaurus.

Except she has made herself look an even bigger tit and used the wrong word.

I dread to think what her books are like if she thinks this pile of crap is good writing
Her writing is awful, it always reads like something written by a 14 year old trying to fulfil the required word count on an essay, with a thesaurus on their knee.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wrong word and the wrong spelling. Wtf tells their child, in some big intervention type way that the world isn't kind? Do they never just chat to their children, like, do their children not ask questions about the world and you answer them on a daily basis, thus informing them of the world around them in palatable bite sized chunks?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes an idiot through and through and that advice isnt great at all. Waiting for the tik tok kids to eat her up because they came for her when she explained having a racist boyfriend. She is so cringe. Why does she even have some sort of status? I dont understand why shes written books, and being on this morning.
To answer your questions: being obnoxious and good timing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because she’s mouthy and she used to have something valuable to say about protecting black women in pregnancy in the UK.

But she seems to have forgotten that now and it’s become clear she just used it as a platform to put the spotlight on her. Like she’s always done when you look at her shady past.

Because she’s mouthy and she used to have something valuable to say about protecting black women in pregnancy in the UK.

But she seems to have forgotten that now and it’s become clear she just used it as a platform to put the spotlight on her. Like she’s always done when you look at her shady past.
SHE DOES NOT CARE FOR BLACK WOMEN IF IT DOES NOT MAKE HER MONEY. SHE DOES NOT CARE FOR BLACK WOMEN PERIOD. she is a nasty woman. She only cares if it makes her money or gives her status. If you truly cared about a cause, you would do it with or without money or recognition. Nothing was stopping her from continuing to advocate for black women and maternal health. The minute she knew she wouldnt be getting paid she hasnt said anything.

Vitamin D project is the type of black woman that is an example, not this piece of tit.

• Heart