Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to know what her husband does. I presume he knows she was a Madame.

Reactions: 1
I really want to know what her husband does. I presume he knows she was a Madame.
he works for her now, I believe? He’s a SAHD?? He was in construction. Yeah he knows, how could he not?! She did a documentary about it!!!!!

I don’t like her AT ALL but I don’t see why she shouldn’t be going on holiday? If the FCO aren’t advising not to travel why can’t she?
Are you watching the news? Nearly every other country in Europe is closing borders and locking down. It's pretty bad to still be flying on holiday imo - but let's not debate the rights and wrongs of our govt stance on COVID-19 here - her odious post saying that she' deserves it' when older and vulnerable people are facing a once in a lifetime threat, where Dominic cumming (who I hate but who knows govt policy) is advocating 4 months of self isolation for over 70s to avoid a scenario where the NHS has to make a decision not to treat over 65 year olds, is staggeringly insensitive. Self-agrandisment as usual about how hard she has worked to deserve her holiday is unbelievable. It really makes me want to switch off instagram forever.

Reactions: 7
I don’t like her AT ALL but I don’t see why she shouldn’t be going on holiday? If the FCO aren’t advising not to travel why can’t she?
I don’t have a problem with her making the decision to go on holiday, I do think that you can be sensitive to the unprecedented situation most of the world are currently in.

Illness, isolation, financial challenges, huge anxieties, worry, panic, job loss, abandonment, confusion, fear, grief, death...just a few thoughts off the top of my head.

Quite simply I think saying ‘enjoy the holiday spam’ it is utterly insensitive at this current time and says a lot about the kind of person she is.

Reactions: 13
Because it's wildly irresponsible. And if she must go, she should be doing it quietly. Promoting holidays and then bragging about how empty everything is is in extreme bad taste.

Reactions: 10
She’ll get her comeuppance when she gets back and schools close and she’s at home with her kids. She honestly won’t know what to do with herself!!

Reactions: 3
Hi Candice welcome to the group again. I guess you're right, even pimps need a break. Must've been so exhausting selling vulnerable women to punters and filming yourself making cock cakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t agree with this at all, if someone has worked hard (whatever their job) for a holiday and there are no current restrictions, then why should she or anyone else be quiet about their holiday, you show that holiday spam like you would prior to Covid-19. It’s not done in bad taste, it’s trying to continue living your life in the safest way possible, she has access to the internet, I’m guessing she knows exactly what’s going on in the world to make her own mind up and guessing she has full mental capacity, the holiday is her choice 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it's incredibly distasteful to rub your holiday in people's faces when many of us are wondering how we're going to pay our rent/mortgages or even if we'll have jobs soon.

The fact that she has disabled comments on her holiday posts just proves that she knows she will, (rightly so), get negative feedback.

And to throw ADs in there are well just confirms how utterly tone-deaf and greedy all the grabby Instahun floggers are. She's vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it's incredibly distasteful to rub your holiday in people's faces when many of us are wondering how we're going to pay our rent/mortgages or even if we'll have jobs soon.

The fact that she has disabled comments on her holiday posts just proves that she knows she will, (rightly so), get negative feedback.

And to throw ADs in there are well just confirms how utterly tone-deaf and greedy all the grabby Instahun floggers are. She's vile.
Ahh this will be why she said the other day that she has ads coming up and they were planned months in advance

Reactions: 4
Ahh this will be why she said the other day that she has ads coming up and they were planned months in advance
They may have been planned in advance, but any business with a shred of common sense or sensitivity would realise now is not the time to be advertising anything. But that's just my take on it!

Reactions: 7
And now she's posting clips of her holiday and acting like it's some sort of public service... "20 seconds of peace... enjoy guys"

Yeah cos a video of some stranger on a holiday is going to counteract the insanity and uncertainty we're all facing. The smug factor is real.

I get that it's 'on brand' or whatever for her to be unapologetic or whatever, but this just feels crass.

Reactions: 15
And now she's posting clips of her holiday and acting like it's some sort of public service... "20 seconds of peace... enjoy guys"

Yeah cos a video of some stranger on a holiday is going to counteract the insanity and uncertainty we're all facing. The smug factor is real.

I get that it's 'on brand' or whatever for her to be unapologetic or whatever, but this just feels crass.
Crass is her first, middle and last name.

Reactions: 6
I am so upset by her being on the mums advert for Tesco’s has anyone emailed them to complain that they are using an ex madam ie human trafficker in there fashion campaign?

Reactions: 8
Wow, the holiday posts are short-sighted.
How egocentric can one person be?!

Reactions: 8
To be honest I think she is the worst of all of them. I have no idea how she has frightened so many into loyalty (actually I do). She's a total horror and I am lost for words at her hustling and bragging when the rest of the world is in meltdown. Guess she deserves it though, so...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.