Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she commented anywhere in her fellow insta mums racism..... there’s a few of them now

Reactions: 1
Has she commented anywhere in her fellow insta mums racism..... there’s a few of them now
Just had a quick look and she hasn't mentioned it. She actually seems quite calm and not aggressive at the minute.

Wonder if she's brewing up to something?!

Reactions: 3
On a tight leash by management more like, to protect book sales. This woman will do anything to keep cash registers ringing, from seeking vulnerable women to selling her kids privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There was an article about CB in the Guardian yesterday. It mentioned the CH drama but no mention of the documentary that CB was in and was quite big news at the time.

Reactions: 2
She came across quite well
Yeah she did, but clearly we all know that’s not her. An absolute masterclass in representing her inauthentic self, I’m so shocked everyone is falling for it, she’s just here for the payday

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Yel

On a tight leash by management more like, to protect book sales. This woman will do anything to keep cash registers ringing, from seeking vulnerable women to selling her kids privacy.
Yep this, she's not going to be on Lorraine telling her about when she was posting on her business account about punching other mums or how she made money selling women's bodies.

It's a real shame there isn't a better account representing at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe Piers Morgan would like to know about Candy’s past life.

• Heart
Maybe Piers Morgan would like to know about Candy’s past life.
I doubt it, she is one woman who wrote a book. Piers wouldn’t be interested, he is taking on the whole government at the moment.
I know on here it’s a big thing but to Pier’s...not so much.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have background on the pimp stuff? I'm curious to read more on it. It sounds like most of the reactions to this being part of Cb's past are damning but I actually think that if I was a sex worker I'd rather have a woman in charge? A woman would know what other women need to feel safe, for their health, management of mental health, body and hygiene and so on in a way that a man just wouldn't. Again, don't know the background on this but that's my first thought.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have background on the pimp stuff? I'm curious to read more on it. It sounds like most of the reactions to this being part of Cb's past are damning but I actually think that if I was a sex worker I'd rather have a woman in charge? A woman would know what other women need to feel safe, for their health, management of mental health, body and hygiene and so on in a way that a man just wouldn't. Again, don't know the background on this but that's my first thought.
judging by the documentary the £££££ was her priority.

I think she made very very clear in the documentary that money was the only incentive for her (nothing has changed there) and it was obvious that the women were being exploited.

• Sick

Yel

judging by the documentary the £££££ was her priority.
Exactly, welfare wouldn't be one of her aims.

There's a name for this that I can't remember, but women that are successful in a male dominated industry are often no better than the men as they tend to emulate the same behaviour.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.