Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or don’t. Because it is all rumours.

Other people were involved who clearly don’t want to be remembered as they have asked Tattle to redact their name.
Do tattle do that? I thought they were pretty much live by the sword die by the sword types ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My money is on Grandmother Pukka:

- Candice no longer follows any Pukkas.
- We know they were both at GF’s launch.
- Grandmother Pukka is the only Instagran with her own In account, I doubt Candice would even recognise the others’ mums.

But, private detectives - what IS that about?

And why would they waste their money?
Tattle does that job for free!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmmm interesting!! Although CB should just say who it is as she is coming across as a right tit sitter. Just be straight CB!!!

.... CB also says this person was aggressive - aggressive?? Really??!

Reactions: 2
There really don’t look like there were that many people at that book launch today.
All the usual influencers, get the vibe it‘s a clicky crappy world that they inhabit....who knew...oh that’s right we have called them on it for ages!

Reactions: 4
Candice Braithwaite is a tit stirring halfwit who has squandered any intellectual integrity she had on playground witch fighting and coded posts about other influencers whilst at the same time proclaiming to the high heavens that her tit don’t stink when it really, REALLY does.

I absolutely cannot bear her. Plus her account is just dullsville now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If there’s quite a few lower tier mumfluencers with accounts on here surely it would have come to light around alicegate??

Reactions: 1
Is this a Candice using the 'mention Tattle and get views/interest' method before her book is out?

Reactions: 5
My money is on Grandmother Pukka:

- Candice no longer follows any Pukkas.
- We know they were both at GF’s launch.
- Grandmother Pukka is the only Instagran with her own In account, I doubt Candice would even recognise the others’ mums.

But, private detectives - what IS that about?

And why would they waste their money?
Tattle does that job for free!
what about Brummynannysan, Brummys mother. She has got her own account. Mind you, I think it's run by Brummy not her!

Reactions: 2
I don't know anything about whether this particular instance was to do with Grandmother Pukka, but it wouldn't surprise me. When the Hello magazine controversy occurred, I wrote a very civil comment to Mutha Pukka criticising her involvement. Within minutes, grandma Pukka had gone 2 months deep into my Instagram feed and commented on a picture of mine saying how sweet my small daughter was. I hadn't had any interactions with either of them before that, I found it extremely creepy to say the least

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What was the MP / Hello magazine “controversy”? Would anyone mind filling me in? Please and Thank you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.