Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Candice we know you read here. Fyi there was no private investigator. Tattlers found all the info about your cock cakes and pimp life selling vulnerable women simply by looking at the YouTube trail you left. Remember when you cashed in on your pimp life for a documentary? Yup, that's still available online. Also making cock cakes, yeah still online. You really about ownership and authenticity but then want to whitewash (pun unintended, so don't @ me with the race card) your history. duck off you absolute tit stirring, aggressive sell out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe motherpukka's mum asked her in a blunt but curious way what it was like to be a pimp? I can imagine my mum saying something like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My money is on Grandmother Pukka:

- Candice no longer follows any Pukkas.
- We know they were both at GF’s launch.
- Grandmother Pukka is the only Instagran with her own In account, I doubt Candice would even recognise the others’ mums.

But, private detectives - what IS that about?

And why would they waste their money?
Tattle does that job for free!
MoD’s mum has her own IG account. So does FoD’s mum.

Reactions: 3
There really don’t look like there were that many people at that book launch today.
All the usual influencers, get the vibe it‘s a clicky crappy world that they inhabit....who knew...oh that’s right we have called them on it for ages!

The lovely TenofZen (3k+ followers) was there. I wanted to message her and say NOOOOOOO.

I was thinking just yesterday that her account has been as dull as dishwater for some time and she will need to inject a bit of drama for interest. At least her husband has been setting these women right :rolleyes: She should be embarrassed to say that. She should come out and say who it is if she's such a bad ass.

Reactions: 9
I can’t see either of their parents being at GF’s book launch - can you imagine how awkward that would have been? 😳
Yes, highly unlikely but I thought i would mention their accounts.

Reactions: 1
All the people commenting on her post - 'roll the red carpet out for you' Etc ... they really hold this pimp in such high dont they!!! Everyone is getting so worked up about this 'incident' without knowing the full story!!

It's just drama for CB, she is a tough lady I cannot imagine G Pukka (if it is her) being threatening in a middle of someone's book launch. Then papa B or whatever his name is, having to get involved!!

either tell the full story but dont be blowing things all out of proportion!

she really comes across as a very defensive lady with a huge chip on her shoulder.

Reactions: 9
Might be before Yel’s time?

Posting rumours with nothing to substantiate them is unfair, particularly if someone has in the past been concerned enough to ask to have their name removed. It’s different to discussing the huge online footprint that most influencers have trailing behind them.

Reactions: 1
If brummymummys mum is anything like her daughter then she is a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 5
Candice is as big an hole as Clemmie Hooper and all the other greedy, fame hungry idiots trying to milk their followers dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tell us more !!!!!!
There isn’t really more as such. I just saw Candice’s post and remembered the conversations I’d had. The phrase ‘six of one and half a dozen of the other,’ explains it perfectly I think.

Reactions: 3
I think the Caroline Flack stuff has raised some questions about the hounding of CH on instagram so maybe the fact some people are starting to question that, CB is pissed off? That is purely guessing. I can only think of one mother and that is GP but she doesn't seem aggressive! It was MP and PP that found out about the CH stuff first, wasn't it?

Reactions: 5
I think the Caroline Flack stuff has raised some questions about the hounding of CH on instagram so maybe the fact some people are starting to question that, CB is pissed off? That is purely guessing. I can only think of one mother and that is GP but she doesn't seem aggressive! It was MP and PP that found out about the CH stuff first, wasn't it?
Do you know, when she (CB) spoke on stories about Caroline / being kind and mindful of what we post I thought that this was rather rich. She sat back watching gleefully as the Western Hemisphere tire into CH without calling for kindness and restraint. Quite the opposite in fact as it seems that she was basking in the glory, lapping it up and counting the ££££. I still can’t get myself fully on board with the whole racism thing ( that CH was horrendously racist towards CB). I’m not looking to open that back up but just saying as in her (CB) stories or post you painted it as if she’s been really abused. The strange thing in retrospect- did anyone call Alice our for her comments when originally posted? I know we have WOC on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.