Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CB make no sense a lot of times but that's what she believes makes her superior. Have you ever listened to a knowitall and thinking 'what the duck did you just say!'. No one really calls her out for fear of looking stupid. When they don't understand they just put that down to not being as smart as her. The ones that do call her out get blocked or attacked. She could never have rational discussion and acknowledge she is chatting rubbish

I need to read it. To be honest, I just didn't have the energy for it tonight.
You're absolutely right here; one talent she *does* have is being able to use a hell of a lot of words to say absolutely nothing at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bless her, she thinks her book is going to be made into a Netflix series! I know she’s into manifestation and all that but COME ON queen. Nobody, not one person wants to make your book into a TV series WHEN THEY HAVEN’T EVEN READ IT?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bless her, she thinks her book is going to be made into a Netflix series! I know she’s into manifestation and all that but COME ON queen. Nobody, not one person wants to make your book into a TV series WHEN THEY HAVEN’T EVEN READ IT?!!!
Maybe they should make a Netflix series on her. Pimp to Influencer. It could be the new Tiger King.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe they should make a Netflix series on her. Pimp to Influencer. It could be the new Tiger King.
Pimp to homeowner on a HTB mortgage in the middle of no where whilst she parades around insta like she’s manifesting riches upon riches, truly absurd. I just hope she doesn’t start giving the poor girls that follow her unregulated financial advice, I suppose it wouldn’t be the worst thing she’s done to vulnerable young women though would it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pimp to homeowner on a HTB mortgage in the middle of no where whilst she parades around insta like she’s manifesting riches upon riches, truly absurd. I just hope she doesn’t start giving the poor girls that follow her unregulated financial advice, I suppose it wouldn’t be the worst thing she’s done to vulnerable young women though would it.
Her financial advice would consist of manifest money or sell your body for money, if all else fails.

I’ve grown up dirt poor. In council houses with both my separated parents on and off benefits all their lives , we were dirt poor. It didn’t lead me to profit off the sale of other women selling sex. She uses her past as an excuse for her lack of dignity. She will sell anything and everything if the price is right!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The potty post of her son made me feel incredibly sad for him. He has no privacy at all, poor kid

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
This manifesting tit is boiling my piss...

she is a nobody with less than 100k Insta followers and she thinks she should/could have a collab with Sophia Webster... I can’t work out if she’s thick or delusional?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This manifesting tit is boiling my piss...

she is a nobody with less than 100k Insta followers and she thinks she should/could have a collab with Sophia Webster... I can’t work out if she’s thick or delusional?!
Thick.

I know SW isn’t super £ but didn’t CB say the other week how she’s not into expensive clothes (which is evident)? I suppose you can’t Depop the cheap stuff 🤐

Reactions: 3
I don’t like how she has changed from before she had RJ and did tea time

Reactions: 2
Lives in a new build but is having a new kitchen fitted according to stories?!! How wasteful and ridiculous!

• Haha
Lives in a new build but is having a new kitchen fitted according to stories?!! How wasteful and ridiculous!
To be fair the house will be (and looks) cheaply fitted out so I can see why, kitchens in new builds tend to just last past the builder’s warrantee period.

I assume the self employed support has come through for house CB then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you imagine in the future if her son brought home a partner who was light skinned or *gasp* white? I would NOT want to be sitting around that dinner table.

• Wow
I’ve had to unfollow her after she implied today familial estrangement is worse for people of colour. Not having contact with a family member due to abuse is not easier because I am white. I recognise there are cultural differences but playing them off against one another is not what intersectional feminism is about. Why didn’t she just reply to the follower and say ‘sorry you’ve had this experience’?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She waffles so much, I can't imagine how she managed to edit her book to even make sense

Reactions: 5
Why was it just for WOC? This is an issue that affects so many?
Because in Candy Land everything is worse/harder/more stressful/more of an issue for WOC. Because god forbid she acknowledges that yknow, White folk have struggles too. That would take away from her constant narrative that she’s some sort of repressed woman. She’s full of crap. She herself has a life full of privilege, more so than most.

Reactions: 10
She’s such a twit it blows my mind!!!

the issues she’s talking about are so intrinsic to so many cultures and communities, pathetic that she thinks this is unique to POC and ‘her people’.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.