Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the issue is that they are given the CHOICE and if you’ve ever had a difficult manager you’ll know that a choice is not always freely made. Staff are being threatened disciplinary action for challenging managers - this is happening NOW. You can read for yourself and I know being being affected personally.

Nobody will ever be able to prove how Mary caught the disease as contact tracing was dropped in early March. What is clear is that not enough is being done to protect healthcare workers, and BAME people have, for reasons that are not clear, made up a large % of the deaths. Sorry but I’m with CB on this one.

The only criticism I can make is that every loss is devastating. I was just reading of a 7 year old boy who has now lost his Mother (NHS) and Grandmother, and now risks losing his Dad (NHS). Police officers, healthcare assistants, porters. Many white working-class.

I haven’t seen her mention any of these other horrific incidents, and of course this is the person who took her immune-compromised parent across the globe during a global pandemic and then cried when she realised how much of a mistake she had made. So she hasn’t really helped the situation has she?
The problem is because Candice is so nasty and aggressive, she doesn't help any cause. If you ask her a question as a white woman, you are expected to take the abuse that she doles out and then you get the sneery clap backs off her calling you racist or ignorant.

She doesn't like white people and she wouldn't never admit that, it's easier for her to say its racism and ignorance directed at her rather than hatred on her part and then she blames her hatred on her oppression and for white people making her that way.

I've had hundreds of questions and have had them answered by other people fighting the same causes she claims to be fighting and they've been informative and explained and guided me when I further queried it.

She has nothing of value to add or say because she's not prepared to engage with white people without aggression that's not necessary.

She isn't anything but an utter bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The problem is because Candice is so nasty and aggressive, she doesn't help any cause. If you ask her a question as a white woman, you are expected to take the abuse that she doles out and then you get the sneery clap backs off her calling you racist or ignorant.

She doesn't like white people and she wouldn't never admit that, it's easier for her to say its racism and ignorance directed at her rather than hatred on her part and then she blames her hatred on her oppression and for white people making her that way.

I've had hundreds of questions and have had them answered by other people fighting the same causes she claims to be fighting and they've been informative and explained and guided me when I further queried it.

She has nothing of value to add or say because she's not prepared to engage with white people without aggression that's not necessary.

She isn't anything but an utter bleep.

I suspect she’ll be asking white people and people of all races to buy her book. At £16.99 she had also better hope they’re willing to part with almost £20 for it! She’ll be happy to take the cash off anyone and everyone but is very content to mark everyone off as thick and ignorant until then...

Reactions: 9
I suspect she’ll be asking white people and people of all races to buy her book. At £16.99 she had also better hope they’re willing to part with almost £20 for it! She’ll be happy to take the cash off anyone and everyone but is very content to mark everyone off as thick and ignorant until then...
Probably why she isn’t answering. Sis buy the book will be her new phrase soon enough when people ask questions

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The latest post is so nauseating. LOOK AT MY BIG MASSIVE HOUSE. Also her and her husband talking to each other in the comments. Makes me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest post is so nauseating. LOOK AT MY BIG MASSIVE HOUSE. Also her and her husband talking to each other in the comments. Makes me sick.
It’s a 2/3 bed new build in zone 18, the outskirts of Milton Keynes probs (dunno how to spell it), so it’s really not the stunt she thinks it is 😂 her audience are young girls who are impressed by anything and don’t find a grown woman manifesting for ASOS loans embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to take a leaf out of Reni Eddo-Lodge’s book. Literally wrote the book Why I’m No Longer Speaking To White People About Race, and yet really couldn’t be more gracious and thoughtful. She’s done more for race relations probably in the last month, than CB has in her whole life with her stinking attitude!

• Heart
She needs to take a leaf out of Reni Eddo-Lodge’s book. Literally wrote the book Why I’m No Longer Speaking To White People About Race, and yet really couldn’t be more gracious and thoughtful. She’s done more for race relations probably in the last month, than CB has in her whole life with her stinking attitude!
I think that CB is really hoping her book would be as successful as Reni’s. She has no hope in hell. CB sells washing up liquid on Instagram and used to sell women for sex. Reni is so smart and articulate!

Her moderately-sized house looks absolutely devoid of personality. Even the dreadful wallpaper and toilet wall obscenities don’t give it any character.

Reactions: 8
Her moderately-sized house looks absolutely devoid of personality. Even the dreadful wallpaper doesn’t give it any character.
I know, I did feel awfully snobby for thinking how misplaced the bathroom was as it’s not their fault it’s a new build... it just really, really does not fit the ultra sheen super white bulk bought landlord vibe fittings of the place. There are plenty of ways to make a new build full of character & homely, sadly C+Ping inherited wealth Victorian property insta decor into it is not one of them.

Reactions: 5
I know, I did feel awfully snobby for thinking how misplaced the bathroom was as it’s not their fault it’s a new build... it just really, really does not fit the ultra sheen super white bulk bought landlord vibe fittings of the place. There are plenty of ways to make a new build full of character & homely, sadly C+Ping inherited wealth Victorian property insta decor into it is not one of them.
Spot on. The freebie Argos furniture and neon signs don’t help at all. I feel awful saying it but, to me, it all looks quite cheap.

Reactions: 7
[/QUOTs
Completely agree on both points.
All she needed to do was a picture with the door.Tacky attempt at show boating

Reactions: 9
Spot on. The freebie Argos furniture and neon signs don’t help at all. I feel awful saying it but, to me, it all looks quite cheap.
Agreed, and really sparse. The thing is these lofty Victorian F&B properties with gallery walls and period features/antique decor are ten a penny on insta and actually ~desirable, I don’t know why she’d put herself in competition with them when she’s so many rungs down the ladder? Especially when she’s all about appearing wealthy it is just a really embarrassing comparison seeing her home bargains metal finish lamp alongside flammable velveteen sofa in that sparse living room...

• Haha
Those neon signs are about £300! A few Instagramers have them, Part Time Working Mommy and the Fletcher have them

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t have a talent, her schtick is just being herself every day and making money from it. The bubble will burst for her soon, I think corona is going to break influencing. People will be sick to the back teeth of it by early summer. And what the duck are they going to sell us? Bags of flour?

‘I’m actually a very gifted writer whose work will speak for itself’

We’ll be the judge of that, Candice. Let’s see...
She isn’t. Gifted writer she just brain dumps
Drivel and analogies and throws in a balancing coloquism here and there to make her seem relatable to her target audience but it’s more
Often than not an eligible pile of verbal spew .

Reactions: 11
I tend to miss out on a few days but just watched her stories today. As per normal they take a lot to decipher but she was indicating that she might get a kickback from the black community as she has exposed a lot of things. Should be interesting, as there is not one thing she has spoken about that resonates with me. She also spoke about how much she does for the community... how tired she is of giving and that she never gets a day off🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s persona non grata with some sections of the community..... I’m sorry that really made me LOL. How many people in the community have even heard of her?? She’s behaving like she’s a towering influence.

Reactions: 11
it's interesting that Candice doesn't follow a lot of high profile black British women on insta nor they follow her. Maybe she is referring to that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.