Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
rach_jax_and_marlow sharing that nutter iamelliegray on her stories again! They are both wired to the moon

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's got all her results yet but her tumor markers have shot up apparently
I was going to ask how she's doing - that's not good, is it? 😞 Honestly, how much can one woman go through? 💔 Can anyone screenshot updates as a few of us are blocked and think about her....

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Okay thank you. 😊 Does this mean she can't have that small amount of chemo she was going to have until the bone biopsy results are back? 😞
She hasn't said anything about that, she had chemo just the other day after getting back from her holiday and they did the tumour marker tests the same day. Maybe that means the chemo isn't working anymore even just the little bit she was hoping for we don't know. I think that's why she's so scared and visibly upset. She's back in the awful not knowing stage which is incredibly scary and draining.

She's feels like cancer is now her whole personality and all she's known for. I say she just feels like she cannot get away from it no matter how much she would love to.

My heart really went out to her today. I'm in cancer treatment myself and I loved following Lizzie because of how real she is about it all. I know it's parasocial but I really do think a lot of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I really felt for her today. You could see the kind of anger she was feeling. Anger at the cancer, anger at everything being taken away from her, anger at the whole situation. I'd be bloody angry too.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My heart went right out to Lizzie today. I don’t message people on insta but if I ever did, today would have been the day. My god she’s a strong woman, I hope she doesn’t feel that cancer is the only thing people watch her for. Personally I’m all about the crazy kitchen dances & puppy cuddles. I really hope she gets a break & half decent results soon. This can’t be it for her. She has so much life in her & so much left to give her children & family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I really felt for her today. You could see the kind of anger she was feeling. Anger at the cancer, anger at everything being taken away from her, anger at the whole situation. I'd be bloody angry too.
I think that’s why a lot of us on here really like her. Shes funny and she does her absolute best to give her kids an amazing childhood, not letting cancer take centre stage, she’s incredibly honest about it and doesn’t sugar coat it ( NNL). I just feel so sad for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Are there any updates on Lizzi? 😊 I wish I wasn't blocked as I always enjoyed her chats, whether it's her singing, cuddles with the dog or crazy make up and hair, she's someone I'd like to have as a friend and I wish I could give her big hugs. 😊❤