Cancer Influencers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny that you are all criticizing me, yet when NNL was dying her thread was full of vile commenta and noone said a thing. I don't like Lizzie, she blocked me once I wrote here about her months ago, than she wrote to NNL and NW so they could also block me on IG (my usernames were the same). Clearly she had a lot of energy back then, good luck now :)
you are wrong, and you are just posting this nonsense to get a bit of attention for yourself. Run along, you are making an idiot out of yourself

Reactions: 9
Someone really enjoys having attention eh. Saying nasty things about a woman who is dying and has a young family especially.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone really enjoys having attention eh. Saying nasty things about a woman who is dying and has a young family especially.
Yep. Plus there's a line we don't cross on here which most of us are very aware of, and that poster has just crossed it.

Reactions: 9
Is that you MumzyBumzy? She had an irrational hatred for Lizzie as well.
Good shout actually. This person seemed to weirdly follow lots of cancer threads since they joined in 2022 but rarely commented just liked posts. Thankfully they've toddled off.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.