Cancer Influencers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone please update me on Lizzie? I was devastated when she blocked me. I don’t know why she did.
Shes had loads of progession with the cancer in her bones, the chemo shes been on recently hasn’t worked at all, shes had scans and is awaiting the full update and plan for what they want to do next but shes already been told shes never going to be eligible for any trial’s because shes got a heart condition, everything always just seems to be against her - her hospital and medical team dont seem particularly interested, shes forever having to chase them up and raise complaints, none of the treatment’s shes been on in the last year have worked for her, shes in pain a lot… and then she unexpectedly lost her dog last week completely out of the blue whic has obviously devestated her. She just cant catch a break anywhere 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her latest update on stories said that her cancer was filling her pelvis and spreading Down her legs. Then her dog died :( what a horrible week

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I keeping thinking of Lizzie, I really hope she catches a break somewhere along the way. I feel so sorry for her children experiencing the loss of their family dog on top of everything, must admit it does make me appreciate how truly lucky I am.

Reactions: 11
I don't particularly follow Lizzie, but everything that's happening to her makes me feel terrible for complaining about the small things in life that don't really matter. I only vaguely knew of Brogan, but I'm shocked that she died as she looked relatively well and was still on treatment.

All these young women dying is so awful and wrong. They look like me, they could be the women in my life or that I work with. It's just not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't like Lizzie, she's obnoxious and looks smelly most of the time. Don't feel sad for her at all.
You dont feel sad for a young woman with a terminal illness who is going to die and leave 3 young kids without their mum?

jesus christ. Whats wrong with you?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't like Lizzie, she's obnoxious and looks smelly most of the time. Don't feel sad for her at all.
Well aren't you just a bleeping delight eh Claire. I hope you were treated with more kindness and compassion during the difficult times in your life, which from a quick scan on here I can see you've shared, then you're affording poor Lizzie.

A young mum who is absolutely devoted to her kids and knows she won't get to see them grow up, yet you 'don't feel sad for her at all'.

Get counselling to deal with your issues, god knows you need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve said before I’m not Lizzies biggest fan but I don’t wish ill on her. Knowing it most likely will be your last Xmas must be heartbreaking 💔

Reactions: 8
I’m not a Lizzie fan either but you can see she is a devoted mum and wife. Very sad with her having one blow after another!

Reactions: 9
Wow! I’ve always disagreed with the bad press tattle gets for being full of vile trolls as it’s generally a constructive informative place but comments like this are pretty shocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve said before I’m not Lizzies biggest fan but I don’t wish ill on her. Knowing it most likely will be your last Xmas must be heartbreaking 💔
You really think Lizzie is going to go down that quickly? ( absolutely not asking this in any kind of judgemental tone..purely curious)
It's sad that she has to fight so hard for treatment..
And that he current one hasn't worked at all..
After NNL passing away and now Brogan.. she must be so scared..
I dont even know how you would wrap your head around that...
And just get on with life waiting for it to be your turn...
God what a head duck... 😔😔

Reactions: 10
You really think Lizzie is going to go down that quickly? ( absolutely not asking this in any kind of judgemental tone..purely curious)
It's sad that she has to fight so hard for treatment..
And that he current one hasn't worked at all..
After NNL passing away and now Brogan.. she must be so scared..
I dont even know how you would wrap your head around that...
And just get on with life waiting for it to be your turn...
God what a head duck... 😔😔
unfortunatly if Lizzie doesnt get on a treatment that starts working pretty soon the odds really arent great 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It's funny that you are all criticizing me, yet when NNL was dying her thread was full of vile commenta and noone said a thing. I don't like Lizzie, she blocked me once I wrote here about her months ago, than she wrote to NNL and NW so they could also block me on IG (my usernames were the same). Clearly she had a lot of energy back then, good luck now :)
That comment is inaccurate. When Nicky was dying many people on here expressed great pity that a young woman should be in that predicament, whether we liked her or not. It's perfectly possible to not be the biggest fan of somebody but still feel sorry for them. Lizzi has never been somebody I particularly warmed to but she's got three little kids for Christ's sake and she's facing a horribly early and painful death. Have some compassion or duck off out of here.

Reactions: 13
It's funny that you are all criticizing me, yet when NNL was dying her thread was full of vile commenta and noone said a thing. I don't like Lizzie, she blocked me once I wrote here about her months ago, than she wrote to NNL and NW so they could also block me on IG (my usernames were the same). Clearly she had a lot of energy back then, good luck now :)
You can not be a fan of someone and keep what you wrote to yourself. And then you barrel in with a second nasty comment about her energy and a smiley face.

I’m not feeding the troll anymore, you keep telling yourself it’s justifiable because she blocked you.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.