Camillalor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t be bothered to watch their latest video…..if anyone has watched it, why doesn’t Camilla want to be pregnant with the next baby?

Can’t be bothered to watch their latest video…..if anyone has watched it, why doesn’t Camilla want to be pregnant with the next baby?
she wants to focus on her career as she’s releasing a fitness app in March 24 so she wants to be able to film content for it and doesn’t want to be pregnant. It seems like it was the initial plan for her to be pregnant next but now she’s said it’ll be a couple years before she is.
Julia will be trying to get pregnant next and they’re planning on going to the IVF clinic again in summer next year.
I couldn’t really tell the vibe if Julia was happy about this? Like she said ofc that’s Cam’s Decision etc and I can’t say no but she did have a rough time in pregnancy so who knows if she’s truly happy to be the one to carry again

Reactions: 2
she wants to focus on her career as she’s releasing a fitness app in March 24 so she wants to be able to film content for it and doesn’t want to be pregnant. It seems like it was the initial plan for her to be pregnant next but now she’s said it’ll be a couple years before she is.
Julia will be trying to get pregnant next and they’re planning on going to the IVF clinic again in summer next year.
I couldn’t really tell the vibe if Julia was happy about this? Like she said ofc that’s Cam’s Decision etc and I can’t say no but she did have a rough time in pregnancy so who knows if she’s truly happy to be the one to carry again
Julie said in a Q & A a few weeks ago that she hated being pregnant and doesn't want to do it again but will for their family.
So I can't imagine she'd be too happy 😂

Reactions: 2

Thank you!! Can’t imagine Julia is too happy about that after the rough ride she had

Reactions: 1
Why don't they just wait until Camilla is in a better place with her career and feels the time is right to take some time off?

Reactions: 5
Why don't they just wait until Camilla is in a better place with her career and feels the time is right to take some time off?

I think they're trying to use up Camillas eggs first because of her age.
Cam was going to be pregnant first but they changed to use Cam's eggs first

I think they're trying to use up Camillas eggs first because of her age.
Cam was going to be pregnant first but they changed to use Cam's eggs first
Ahh I see, I hope Julie is OK. I had two pregnancies close together and while I have no regrets because that pair of siblings are best mates, I have to be honest and say that the latter of those pregnancies took a toll on my body.

Can anyone work out what’s happened with sonny? Apparently there’s photos of him on the dark web and they’ve put out a statement?
I don't really understand how it has, if that's the case as they havent posted any photos of his face

How strange, wouldn't you just be bright and breezy like of course, it's not him unless you had shown his face.

Unless it’s someone who snapped a photo while they were out and about?
pretty terrifying if so, especially as they’re consistent at not posting his face online

Didn’t they do a Q&A the other day and said if they were told if someone had uploaded a photo of him to social media they weren’t going to address it?

Just feels like really weird timing.

So apparently their child has been found on images on the dark web but they’re denying it.

I mean at this point we’ve seen all of that kid bar his face!

So apparently their child has been found on images on the dark web but they’re denying it.

I mean at this point we’ve seen all of that kid bar his face!
We've seen most of his face too. They've posted a side profile a few times!

Kinda disappointing they associate with Caitlin and Leah 🥴 I have nothing wrong with Leah but Caitlin gives me weird vibes

Reactions: 4
I used to really like these two but I find it all so forced now. Nothing feels authentic. They’re trying so hard to follow trends but I find it’s all so cringe 🥴. But also, does she ever put that baby down.

Reactions: 3