Camillalor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sponsored for sperm now ay 🫠 Their life is so contrived, I just cannot warm to them at all.
Correction:

"I've never wanted my own. That is not until I became a content creator and realised I would need a baby to keep our engagement up"

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
There’s a British couple that remind of these two, young lesbian couple who have recently had a baby. Chronically online with twee videos, I can’t think of their names now! They dress really alike as well. Gaaah going to annoy me, bet they’ll show up on my explore in a few weeks.
---

There’s a British couple that remind of these two, young lesbian couple who have recently had a baby. Chronically online with twee videos, I can’t think of their names now! They dress really alike as well. Gaaah going to annoy me, bet they’ll show up on my explore in a few weeks.
Edit to add, just typed in British lesbian couple TikTok and they were the first that popped up 😂 @authenticallycaitlin and @leah.sheil on Instagram. God they’re awful. I feel so sorry for children being born to such parents, they’re not going to know anything other than their whole lives being online. when they can’t even consent to it. And why are they wearing the same top 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
---

Edit to add, just typed in British lesbian couple TikTok and they were the first that popped up 😂 @authenticallycaitlin and @leah.sheil on Instagram. God they’re awful. I feel so sorry for children being born to such parents, they’re not going to know anything other than their whole lives being online. when they can’t even consent to it. And why are they wearing the same top 😳
They have a thread come join us

Reactions: 1
I understand everyone copes with things differently and if it helps her, good for her. It's the posting on social media aspect that I don't get, what does she gain except people DMing her about it and her telling people off for doing so.

Reactions: 12
I understand everyone copes with things differently and if it helps her, good for her. It's the posting on social media aspect that I don't get, what does she gain except people DMing her about it and her telling people off for doing so.
Cynically, it’s all interaction and engagement, that’s what drives influencers’ worth. Can’t abide it.

Reactions: 4
Cam never seems to post about Julie or their life together. It just seems to be ads, food, and her doing diy. Considering they’re having a baby, you’d have thought she’d have posted a cringe montage of Julie and said something, but nothing.

Cam never seems to post about Julie or their life together. It just seems to be ads, food, and her doing diy. Considering they’re having a baby, you’d have thought she’d have posted a cringe montage of Julie and said something, but nothing.
Perhaps she is actually less comfortable sharing every personal detail of their conception journey

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind their quirky decor (that sofa is hideous though) but they do strike me as the type of people to get bored of it and change it all the time 😂

Every single short video seems to have footage of them crying while going through the miscarriage. As someone who has experienced this I cannot fathom wanting to document and share it repeatedly. It's quite upsetting to see those clips cropping up in every video, even ones where they're sharing good news. I just find this whole trend of filming yourself crying very very strange in general. Maybe I'm projecting but I just can't imagine wanting to exploit mine and my partner's loss for views.

Reactions: 14
Every single short video seems to have footage of them crying while going through the miscarriage. As someone who has experienced this I cannot fathom wanting to document and share it repeatedly. It's quite upsetting to see those clips cropping up in every video, even ones where they're sharing good news. I just find this whole trend of filming yourself crying very very strange in general. Maybe I'm projecting but I just can't imagine wanting to exploit mine and my partner's loss for views.
No you are right it's such a weird concept to film yourself crying. Makes me so irritated tbh.

Reactions: 7
I completely agree. I think it’s a very damaging and negative result of social media. It’s so unhealthy.

Reactions: 4
Agree. I think there’s a difference between being open and sharing your experiences and feelings surrounding them with the goal of supporting others to feel less alone, and recording yourself crying to something so personal and heartbreaking and sharing it with the world over and over again. Its an awful thing but I can’t feel sorry for people when they do it like this , it’s so exploitative and doesn’t even come across genuine anymore.

Reactions: 6