Camillalor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand raising awareness but the crying and taking the pill is a bit much.
Their lifestyle I feel is everything that’s wrong with social media. There’s raising awareness and then there’s filming every iota of your life. I cannot fathom lying down in tears on a bed with your partner in your arms, whilst your other arm holds up your phone to film. In fact I can’t imagine filming anything like this at all, then having to edit it and put music in the background. It just all feels so incredibly wrong and contrived.

I wish them the best during this difficult time but I can’t help but think how damaging their 100% online life is for their psyche.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Their lifestyle I feel is everything that’s wrong with social media. There’s raising awareness and then there’s filming every iota of your life. I cannot fathom lying down in tears on a bed with your partner in your arms, whilst your other arm holds up your phone to film. In fact I can’t imagine filming anything like this at all, then having to edit it and put music in the background. It just all feels so incredibly wrong and contrived.

I wish them the best during this difficult time but I can’t help but think how damaging their 100% online life is for their psyche.
I agree. Julie answered a question on her Instagram about how much they share and if she feels that they overshare and she said she feels that they keep a lot private… eh?! How? They literally share EVERYTHING and more.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
We literally know everything about their lives. What more could there be?

Reactions: 3
I’m so jealous, they seem to have it all. I love following them (I only have Instagram). Julie just said they get paid $12,500 each per month. 😫

• Wow
I’m so jealous, they seem to have it all. I love following them (I only have Instagram). Julie just said they get paid $12,500 each per month. 😫
I do wonder if that’s true, there’s a lot about influencers and their supposed money that I’m sceptical about!

So their ivf journey is quite tone deaf. I get it's sad their first go didn't work but unlike many I've couples they seem to have unlimited funds to try again the next menstrual cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So their ivf journey is quite tone deaf. I get it's sad their first go didn't work but unlike many I've couples they seem to have unlimited funds to try again the next menstrual cycle.
I agree… it’s their ‘final try’ this time. But considering their house renovation, they’re clearly not short on funds to pay for another cycle.

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if that’s true, there’s a lot about influencers and their supposed money that I’m sceptical about!
I think they have decent jobs in marketing or did have, alongside their influencer career. Julie was literally appearing on everyone's fyp at one point from nowhere

Reactions: 1
Crying on the toilet with her wife holding her is just past the point for me.

Reactions: 1
i can't believe they told their entire family at 4 weeks pregnant and started decorating the nursery and buying stuff at 5 weeks. You just don't do that.

Reactions: 13
i don’t know about you guys but I’m a big believer of evil eye and therefore not sharing personal, intimate things that aren’t 1,0000% confirmed. I feel no matter who you are there will always be people with some kind of odd feelings towards you; whether intentional or not. And that energy can be transformed into something damaging for us when we share certain things with them. I hope that makes sense. And with Camila and Julie having such a huge platform there are bound to be people who are projecting that energy onto them. I am not saying it is Camilla and Julie’s fault they have had unsuccessful rounds of ivf or that they lost the baby, not at all and I do feel very sorry for them. It’s really sad. I do feel they should be more careful with how early they announce things though. I understand they want to share their journey but this is so sensitive and you just never know what could happen… why would you take the risk? Again, not blaming them at all - pregnancy loss is never anyone’s fault and what I think can be applied for everything , so just for future C&J .. stop sharing absolutely every little thing. Protect your peace 🥲

Reactions: 6
Isn't it there final try from that particular round of embryos?
Julie answered it on a Q&A on instagram but basically in their country they bought a package deal of 3 tries etc before they have to pay again, it’s also on a pay monthly situation, but she said it works out cheaper to get packages rather than individually each try. I can’t remember how much she said it cost though as she did mention it.

They must have a lot of money to buy the house that they did, it's huge! I thought Norway was a pretty expensive place to live too.

They must have a lot of money to buy the house that they did, it's huge! I thought Norway was a pretty expensive place to live too.
Yeah, I saw the asking price for it on the listing (they basically doxxed themselves with showing the front of the house). They seem to be able to buy whatever they want, whenever they want.

Reactions: 4
I mean, I told my parents at 4 weeks because we suffer from recurrent miscarriages and I wanted to tell somebody and have their support if the pregnancy failed (which sometimes it did). I think it is good to tell your close support system so they help you regardless of the outcome. But yeah, announcing it to millions of followers and recording every intimate minute of it, I cannot relate to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i don’t know about you guys but I’m a big believer of evil eye and therefore not sharing personal, intimate things that aren’t 1,0000% confirmed. I feel no matter who you are there will always be people with some kind of odd feelings towards you; whether intentional or not. And that energy can be transformed into something damaging for us when we share certain things with them. I hope that makes sense. And with Camila and Julie having such a huge platform there are bound to be people who are projecting that energy onto them. I am not saying it is Camilla and Julie’s fault they have had unsuccessful rounds of ivf or that they lost the baby, not at all and I do feel very sorry for them. It’s really sad. I do feel they should be more careful with how early they announce things though. I understand they want to share their journey but this is so sensitive and you just never know what could happen… why would you take the risk? Again, not blaming them at all - pregnancy loss is never anyone’s fault and what I think can be applied for everything , so just for future C&J .. stop sharing absolutely every little thing. Protect your peace 🥲
That's such BS though, how could some stranger's random thoughts about you impact the biological mechanism of pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 8