Camillalor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single short video seems to have footage of them crying while going through the miscarriage. As someone who has experienced this I cannot fathom wanting to document and share it repeatedly. It's quite upsetting to see those clips cropping up in every video, even ones where they're sharing good news. I just find this whole trend of filming yourself crying very very strange in general. Maybe I'm projecting but I just can't imagine wanting to exploit mine and my partner's loss for views.
I agree too.
I don't disagree with them sharing it, it should be spoken about.
But I don't agree in the slightest with filming yourself crying, video after video after video, and posting it to 1000s of people all over the Internet.

Reactions: 3
Yes, by all means document your feelings and the process and use the experience to help others. Miscarriage needs to be spoken about and it really helped me seeing others sharing their experiences. But repeatedly including clips of crying at the camera/ on the toilet could be really triggering for anyone who has experienced a similar loss and wasn't expecting to see that footage in something like a pregnancy announcement/ scan update.

Don't follow them closely but have seen a fair few of their shorts over the last few days as I've been in bed with a cold.
Wanted to know what the rest of you made of their video saying they're not going to show their childs face online because they can't consent.

I think thats great, I hate children being exploited for views but if you're concerned about your childs privacy etc would you be documenting every step of their conception?

I also know that when they say they're not going to show the childs face they will have them in lots of photos/videos but shoot them from the back/put a heart over their face. To me thats just as bad because you're creating a curiousity about what the child looks like that you wouldn't be if you just didn't include them at all.

Don't follow them closely but have seen a fair few of their shorts over the last few days as I've been in bed with a cold.
Wanted to know what the rest of you made of their video saying they're not going to show their childs face online because they can't consent.

I think thats great, I hate children being exploited for views but if you're concerned about your childs privacy etc would you be documenting every step of their conception?

I also know that when they say they're not going to show the childs face they will have them in lots of photos/videos but shoot them from the back/put a heart over their face. To me thats just as bad because you're creating a curiousity about what the child looks like that you wouldn't be if you just didn't include them at all.
This is something I never understand with these.
I agree with not showing children online. But, not at all.
I don't show my children online at all.

I don't think it gives them much privacy when they will, as you say, probably show everything but their face.
Especially when they're well known.
They share everything in detail about conception, pregnancy, I imagine birth too and then probably their life with the baby, day to day life ect.
What privacy does the child have?
Nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This is something I never understand with these.
I agree with not showing children online. But, not at all.
I don't show my children online at all.

I don't think it gives them much privacy when they will, as you say, probably show everything but their face.
Especially when they're well known.
They share everything in detail about conception, pregnancy, I imagine birth too and then probably their life with the baby, day to day life ect.
What privacy does the child have?
Nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly, the child has zero privacy and they haven’t even developed properly yet.

Reactions: 6
So many influencers hide their kids' faces and say they're protecting their identity but then share the birth vlog/gory details. If you're famous on the internet your kid is automatically tied to you, you can't stick an emoji on their face in public.
I'd respect content creators more if they just go btw I had a kid, anyways here's my normal content with no reference to my child

Reactions: 11
So many influencers hide their kids' faces and say they're protecting their identity but then share the birth vlog/gory details. If you're famous on the internet your kid is automatically tied to you, you can't stick an emoji on their face in public.
I'd respect content creators more if they just go btw I had a kid, anyways here's my normal content with no reference to my child
That’s the problem. They’ve shared so much about their IVF journey that they can’t really not post photos with their child or post about their child… even if it is with an emoji on their face.

I understand posting about your IVF journey, especially as 2 women. It’s worrying how little some people know. But I would guess that the majority of their audience are young people, like children and teens. But they’ve posted far too much, it’s far too invasive and personal.

Julie said they’re not sharing the babies due date so we can’t work out it’s date of birth… yet posts how far gone she is, so permitting everything goes okay and she’s not too early, due date could be +/- two weeks.

They’ll probably end up posting their birthday eventually, but I don’t see why they have to be so cryptic about it. Just don’t announce any details when they’re born and stick to it, because they end up looking ridiculous when they inevitably end up sharing this info anyway.

I thought they weren’t going to reveal the sex of the baby until they were born? I get that she’s been struggling badly with sickness, but they didn’t have to share it yet! Will they end up cracking and showing the baby? Hmmm 🤔 Makes you wonder!

Reactions: 1
Why are all her food videos ‘make my famous xyz with me’ - when no one has ever heard them from her.

it’s literally just her dicing up fruit/veg with the same asmr sounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They've completely abandoned their YouTube updates. The most recent video from 11th April is full of comments from viewers to update those who don't use Tiktok or Instagram.

They've completely abandoned their YouTube updates. The most recent video from 11th April is full of comments from viewers to update those who don't use Tiktok or Instagram.
Julie is in ‘sick leave’ so isn’t sharing anything - except stories on Instagram. Not sure how that’s any different from the content she was putting out pre-pregnancy tbh.

Julie is in ‘sick leave’ so isn’t sharing anything - except stories on Instagram. Not sure how that’s any different from the content she was putting out pre-pregnancy tbh.
Sick leave from making videos lmao. I threw up every single day for 7 months of my last pregnancy and commuted into the city full time until 2 weeks before my due date !

Reactions: 4
If she's suffering with HG or something then I feel for her. Pregnancy can be really hard. But surely posting something so people aren't worrying would be better than radio silence? Even just one post saying there won't be any updates on Youtube because she's unwell, but please don't worry.... they're completely within their rights to stop sharing at any point but it seems a bit unfair when they were posting every day and a lot of it was very emotional/ heavy stuff encouraging sympathy and concern from viewers. Having said that, I'm sure you can share the content from Instagram stories on YouTube, so if she's posting to one platform but not others it doesn't make much sense!

They’ve just been away for a 3 week babymoon in Greece and now they’ve been gifted a stay somewhere else… bloody hell 😅

Reactions: 1
They’ve had the baby. Let’s see if they stick to everything they said in pregnancy about not announcing the date, name, face pics etc.

Reactions: 6
They had a point last week some time where they went quite for quite a while, in their terms anyway. They said they were travelling. But I think that's when they actually had the baby.