Camillalor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she has a thread yet. I did search quite a bit.
There's just something about her and her girlfriend that I can not stand.

I'm all for loving your body ect.
But I feel like she just constantly wants to show herself looking a certain way, standing with bad posture. Almost as if she's always trying to make herself look bigger than she is? Maybe. I can't quite put my finger on it šŸ˜‚
Sticking her stomach out constantly, having her yoga pants rolled down.
Again, nothing wrong with looking like this in general or anything like that.
But I feel like she's made her whole account just about this and there's nothing else to her

Reactions: 5
I don't think she has a thread yet. I did search quite a bit.
There's just something about her and her girlfriend that I can not stand.

I'm all for loving your body ect.
But I feel like she just constantly wants to show herself looking a certain way, standing with bad posture. Almost as if she's always trying to make herself look bigger than she is? Maybe. I can't quite put my finger on it šŸ˜‚
Sticking her stomach out constantly, having her yoga pants rolled down.
Again, nothing wrong with looking like this in general or anything like that.
But I feel like she's made her whole account just about this and there's nothing else to her
I do agree- she can be quite annoying. I am all for body positivity but this is like extreme amounts šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I feel like part of what keeps her doing it is the hate comments as well though. Every other video of hers is replying to negative comments.
She isn't really overweight anyway. She's 5ft 9 and 11 and a half stone, which puts her at a healthy weight.

Even her wife's tiktok, a lot is based around Camillas body

Reactions: 4
I've been looking for a thread about her and her wife, glad one has been created. Am I the only one that think it's all just so fake and put on for the cameras? I don't really understand what meaningful content they create apart from, as you say, responding to the hate comments and making reels about having a baby. I could think of nothing worse than constantly being like this with a partner. I see her wife's bio says being gay is her entire personality, no doubt a snipe at people commenting that but do they actually go on about anything else?

Out of interest does anyone know how old they are? They seem very immature in a way.

Christ I've just seen they did a tik tok dance reel on their wedding day, nothing is sacred.

I've been looking for a thread about her and her wife, glad one has been created. Am I the only one that think it's all just so fake and put on for the cameras? I don't really understand what meaningful content they create apart from, as you say, responding to the hate comments and making reels about having a baby. I could think of nothing worse than constantly being like this with a partner. I see her wife's bio says being gay is her entire personality, no doubt a snipe at people commenting that but do they actually go on about anything else?

Out of interest does anyone know how old they are? They seem very immature in a way.

Christ I've just seen they did a tik tok dance reel on their wedding day, nothing is sacred.
I thought this too.
It is their whole personality.
Being gay and Camillas body.
Literally all they post.
Although Julies whole personality seems to be Camilla, where as Camilla is all about herself. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Camilla is 33! Not sure about Julie though

Edited to add that I've just seen Julie is 26

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Loves a bra top lol loves a bit more underarm hair too. All fine i suppose
I think the biggest thing for me is, it's all fine, but she plays on it all because she knows it'll get 'hate' or whatever.
They just love the attention.

Searched their names on here after seeing yet another video on my fyp of them having a ā€œcandidā€ conversation with the camera set up šŸ™„ Iā€™m sure theyā€™re both very nice and theyā€™re clearly very happy but itā€™s boring, their content is all the same

Reactions: 6
She looks alright its the fact shes making a fuss about the body hair
Have hair wherever she wants but its just boringher making a big deal over it

I liked these 2 at firstā€¦ and I understand making content about having a baby to raise awareness of different ways of conceiving. But there comes a time when itā€™s just too much. When EVERY moment is contentā€¦

I used to enjoy there tik toks but itā€™s the same crap every day and this fake jumping Camila does when Julie shouts her name makes me want to pull my eyes out šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Their videos are SO performative. Trying way to hard to be ā€œgoalsā€, itā€™s just so insincere. Watch all the shocked people if they break up! Itā€™s like the ā€œwife guysā€ who end up cheating on their wives and everyone is so shocked when it all comes out. Theyā€™re just good at over compensating. Itā€™s too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They spend so much money on little gifts for each otherā€¦ they must be earning a pretty penny if they can do that, do IVF and buy a house. You can cheer someone up or make someoneā€™s day without buying them things.

I like them, but it seems like every time they ā€˜surpriseā€™ each other when theyā€™re upset is by going to the supermarket, buying snacks and breakfast. Like surely by this point youā€™d be expecting it now?

Reactions: 3
I like them, but it seems like every time they ā€˜surpriseā€™ each other when theyā€™re upset is by going to the supermarket, buying snacks and breakfast. Like surely by this point youā€™d be expecting it now?
Because its all fake

Reactions: 3
The way Julie sets up the camera when sheā€™s crying at a flattering angle seems so disingenuous. Seems like she cares about views more than anything else

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately I had a bad feeling about this pregnancy. I think they should have managed their expectations and not put so much pressure on themselves so early in the journey, already decorating the nursery, choosing "mommy names", calling the baby a "Christmas miracle" etc. when so many things could go wrong.
With these two it really feels like they can't slow down and are always rushing the next big thing in their lives. They got together, got married, bought a ginormous house and renovated it and started trying to get pregnant in what, 2 years? I wish them all the best but I have a feeling it's not gonna end well. It feels like they didn't think through any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14