Cally Jane Beech

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant overuse of her song on all posts regarding this proposal πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ using her engagement to promote that song aswell....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find her captions cringe. Why is she fangirling over her own fella lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her new house has got to be one of the most basic boring prison looking houses I have ever seen

• Haha
I’m sooooooo done with these two they are by far the most cringiest couple on social media 😷. How are they not embarrassed πŸ™ˆ
IMG_9820.jpeg

---
And making terrible music. I don't know who told her she can sing
She is soooo nasal. Someone needs to tell her to blow her nose πŸ‘ƒ

• Haha
Omg how have I only found out about this thread. I used to search her name in the Love Island thread but there was never much about her as her season was so long ago.
She’s always popped up on my insta and I’ve hated her. The cringey TikTok dances with awkward β€˜ghetto’ lip movements. The copy and paste boyfriends and grey crushed velvet and mirrored furniture house. And now the awful music to top it off. She sounds like a child who has sucked on a helium balloon. What does she actually do?
I also noticed she got a boob job around winter 2022. CRINGE!!

• Haha
I’m sooooooo done with these two they are by far the most cringiest couple on social media 😷. How are they not embarrassed πŸ™ˆ View attachment 2584935
---

She is soooo nasal. Someone needs to tell her to blow her nose πŸ‘ƒ
Oh another inappropriate β€˜ad’…. Wonder how much they get paid for their kids embarrassment
---
This is the start of them doing onlyfans as a couple πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

desperate times calls for desperate measures

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh another inappropriate β€˜ad’…. Wonder how much they get paid for their kids embarrassment
---

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

desperate times calls for desperate measures
This vile desperate woman even tags herself in his boys insta. I bet their mam must spend half her life picking up the pieces of the bullying and embarrassment they must endure. She’d go bleeping mad if Luis girlfriend did this on her daughter’s page. She’d go straight to the media to slag them off. That dj is the biggest gif going

• Heart
Has anyone seen Luis is rumoured to be doing Love Island All Stars

Reactions: 2