Cally Jane Beech

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work with some relation of her and she said she was a right piece of work šŸ˜‚

Her brother got married a few months ago and she was all in the pictures being the center of attention with G or whatever her name is
I can imagine she is. She really has an air of ā€œmy tit donā€™t stinkā€ about her and she seems to take herself very seriously.

Reactions: 4
She used her kid as a game piece, letting new BF's be her kids "dad" when the kid has a dad, who seems to be the more present parent whilst she's out chasing dick. She's awful.

Reactions: 6
I used to work with some relation of her and she said she was a right piece of work šŸ˜‚

Her brother got married a few months ago and she was all in the pictures being the center of attention with G or whatever her name is
She definitely seems like an attention seeker and a beg. Full of herself

Reactions: 4
The dancing really icks me
Sheā€™s a stunning girl but sheā€™s really cringey
A joint instagram shows how deeply they are into eachothersā€¦looks.

• Haha
Go away Cally, nobody cares about your man of the season only you. Sheā€™s really ramming this one down everyoneā€™s throats šŸ¤¢. He seems so arrogant and she seems besotted (as usual!).

• Haha
The Lovehoney stuff is sooo cringe! Itā€™s not right when they/she follows and is followed by young impressionable teenagers

Reactions: 3
I CANNOT COPE WITH THIS PUTRID FOOL. she's got Louis 2.0 in her bed and he treated his ex awfully and she's plugging love honey in desperation. She's proof influencers will soon be obsolete.
---
Luis must cringe mad at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7