Cally Jane Beech

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I CANNOT COPE WITH THIS PUTRID FOOL. she's got Louis 2.0 in her bed and he treated his ex awfully and she's plugging love honey in desperation. She's proof influencers will soon be obsolete.
---
Luis must cringe mad at her.
What was he like with his ex ? She looks like she would belive anything he says. It’s kind of pathetic

Reactions: 1
What was he like with his ex ? She looks like she would belive anything he says. It’s kind of pathetic
he put a post on insta of him and their boys with the caption great sperm shame about the eggs. Her family member howling at the quote. He left the caption on for weeks before he deleted it.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her posts are so cringeyyyyy. I can't deal with her and that fella. Bet they argue like mad behind closed doors they look the type

• Haha
She seems like an obsessed teenager, it’s bizzare .
He makes my skin crawl, he is so full of himself and he thinks he’s hit the jackpot with cally and all the freebies he’s getting out of the relationship. I give this one a year or two maybe even another baby before it’s done. And the next cloned Luis is on the scene

• Heart
He makes my skin crawl, he is so full of himself and he thinks he’s hit the jackpot with cally and all the freebies he’s getting out of the relationship. I give this one a year or two maybe even another baby before it’s done. And the next cloned Luis is on the scene
He gives off creep vibes doesn’t he.

Reactions: 5
I thought at the beginning he was fit but now I just think arrogant creep enjoying the freebies. They are so up themselves. She will feel a fool when it all goes wrong

Reactions: 5
I thought at the beginning he was fit but now I just think arrogant creep enjoying the freebies. They are so up themselves. She will feel a fool when it all goes wrong
I said before he was still messaging me when he would have been with Cally and think he stopped because she’s a beg and probably loving the freebies like you said. His own mother of his kids don’t even like him that says something!
---
I said before he was still messaging me when he would have been with Cally and think he stopped because she’s a beg and probably loving the freebies like you said. His own mother of his kids don’t even like him that says something!
Plus luis must feel a bit creeped out the fact his daughter is now living with a strange man after a month being together. The whole relationship seems staged including the cheesey instagram and pictures

Reactions: 6
---

Plus luis must feel a bit creeped out the fact his daughter is now living with a strange man after a month being together. The whole relationship seems staged including the cheesey instagram and pictures
What was he messaging you ? Does his baby mama not like him ? I remember he made some rude comment about her in a post which seemed really shady , mentioning her looks of something

Reactions: 3
What was he messaging you ? Does his baby mama not like him ? I remember he made some rude comment about her in a post which seemed really shady , mentioning her looks of something
It doesn’t say much for his character when he can be so horrible about the mother of his children, and falling about her looks, yet she was good enough to have two children with. If I was with a guy who was putting down the mother of his children and talking about how she looks online it would be a major red flag to me.

• Heart
It doesn’t say much for his character when he can be so horrible about the mother of his children, and falling about her looks, yet she was good enough to have two children with. If I was with a guy who was putting down the mother of his children and talking about how she looks online it would be a major red flag to me.
It also says a lot about callys character too as her sister-in-law laughed at the quote and her quote wasn’t deleted. They are a pair of narcissists.

Reactions: 3
It also says a lot about callys character too as her sister-in-law laughed at the quote and her quote wasn’t deleted. They are a pair of narcissists.
Any man that slates the mother of his kids online knowing full well they have accounts ( well, under any circumstances) is trash.
Calm down luis2.0
She even got you the teeth to match.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To meet up and that. Not by the impression I got. He is shady and so is Cally. Their whole relationship is completely embarrassing and honestly cringe but not in a jealous manner I’m saying this! I’d rather not be with a self obsessed man like that. I give it a couple of years of freebies and status rising up then they will brake up!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve been waiting for her thread to start popping off. She comes across so desperate, the way she mentions him as her future husband and having kids together! How long have they actually been together? She posted some meme ages ago, basically taking the piss out of people who bought the ‘blue tick’ on insta, made me laugh as what has she actually done to deserves hers? Follow her ex boyfriend onto a TV show 😂.
She also posted some embarrassing app which shows what your kids might look like (it obviously doesn’t, especially with the amount of surgery she’s had) but come on, She’s like a 15 year old love sick teenager desperate to get knocked up by the next luis lookalike.

• Haha
I’ve been waiting for her thread to start popping off. She comes across so desperate, the way she mentions him as her future husband and having kids together! How long have they actually been together? She posted some meme ages ago, basically taking the piss out of people who bought the ‘blue tick’ on insta, made me laugh as what has she actually done to deserves hers? Follow her ex boyfriend onto a TV show 😂.
She also posted some embarrassing app which shows what your kids might look like (it obviously doesn’t, especially with the amount of surgery she’s had) but come on, She’s like a 15 year old love sick teenager desperate to get knocked up by the next luis lookalike.
Yes, with all the surgery she has had she looks totally different to her original self. She is so sickening loved up but she can’t give a proper date of when they first got together, she is very vague about the timeframe.

Reactions: 2
She seems to constantly be on holiday?
Surely she doesn’t get paid enough from
ad’s to find it all?

Reactions: 2