Cally Jane Beech

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s set up a separate page for her daughter. She’s desperate for them all to be famous!

Reactions: 5
Obviously her figure is good but does anyone actually think her face is pretty? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Obviously her figure is good but does anyone actually think her face is pretty? 🤔
I find her pretty now, I think she’s good with angles. I do find in some of her vids, especially when she smiles there’s something quite masculine about her face. The old pics I was looking at she looks very rough and like she would bottle you for looking at her the wrong way. She’s lost lots of weight too, she was never big but definitely had more meat on her in the past.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think she’s gorgeous, but you can never really tell these days can you? Everyone uses that face app don’t they 🤣

I've seen her in the flesh, she is that pretty without the filters etc on insta, though I agree she looks nothing like she used to.
Can also say she was always lovely when I spoke to her, actually very quiet, but always polite.
Now to go back to being a troll, Luis was an absolute head!

Another holiday for them👀
So after 7 holidays for her this year and 6 for him, she makes a big thing about taking the children to Barbados at the end of September. That means taking the children out of school during term time. I bet this holiday is still going to be all about them two though!

• Haha
So after 7 holidays for her this year and 6 for him, she makes a big thing about taking the children to Barbados at the end of September. That means taking the children out of school during term time. I bet this holiday is still going to be all about them two though!
sick of the sight of the two of them on holidays now

He can't of arranged a very IG worthy proposal 😭
He's reposting people saying ah finally secrets out nothing more annoys me when people say that like its not like you've accessed the secret to like worlds peace or something or found the cure for a illness 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Comments on her Facebook saying about time 😂

I've just started working with a relative of hers, this will be interesting 🤣

• Haha
He's reposting people saying ah finally secrets out nothing more annoys me when people say that like its not like you've accessed the secret to like worlds peace or som
he is just living off her followers.

her ex boyfriends must be laughing their heads off right now

• Haha
The ratio of the size of his head compared to the size of her head in the engagement shot is so odd. Such an awkward pose too, did he just stay there like that staring at her neck while she took 100 photos. Very strange thing to do.

• Haha
Luis is a prick he's not the dad he makes out to be and completely ignores his son... I'm not sure about Vienna but either way still makes him a woman... Cally has obviously chosen men that look like Luis so they can play daddy visually as I doubt she wants her future kids to be a different race. Dunno why there engagement post they're both naked weird 😬

Reactions: 8