Cally Jane Beech

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was wondering what everyone thought of her?

I aren't 100% sure what I think about her, but one thing I am sure of is that every bloke she's been with looks more like her ex Luis then Luis does..

I don't know what to make of it haha.

I also find her music quite cringeworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No I'm not sure about her either and find who she surrounds herself with ie marnie Simpson find it bit questionable

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she doesn’t already have a thread 😂 I think her whole life is kinda cringe and the fact her and her new boyfriend Dj have an instagram together and moved in together when they’ve only been together since November is a bit fast 😳 who is she proving what to? She never has her daughter either and is always jet setting without her. Oh and don’t get me started on the photographer they take to take cheesy pictures of themselves 😂 bit narcissistic

Reactions: 15
I’m surprised she doesn’t already have a thread 😂 I think her whole life is kinda cringe and the fact her and her new boyfriend Dj have an instagram together and moved in together when they’ve only been together since November is a bit fast 😳 who is she proving what to? She never has her daughter either and is always jet setting without her. Oh and don’t get me started on the photographer they take to take cheesy pictures of themselves 😂 bit narcissistic
Oh my god the joint Instagram is embarrassing. Someone must have the tea on why she upped and moved so quickly. She said she met DJ at OBeach a while ago, maybe she was seeing him all this time behind her ex’s back? I cannot see how a mum would uproot her daughter and move across the country for a man she’d been with for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 10
Glad there is a thread on her.

The joint Instagram is embarrassingly cringe. And I’ve seen a couple of times now that she puts a post up on her personal account asking people to follow the joint account and then deletes it off her personal account after a while so she obviously feels awkward about it.

She seems to have rushed into the move. I don’t understand her moving when she had a lot of family support around where she used to live.

She isn’t that problematic but I can’t fathom how she can afford all these holidays. What does her boyfriend do? Or just sponges off her?

• Haha

The joint Instagram is embarrassingly cringe. And I’ve seen a couple of times now that she puts a post up on her personal account asking people to follow the joint account and then deletes it off her personal account after a while so she obviously feels awkward about it.

She seems to have rushed into the move. I don’t understand her moving when she had a lot of family support around where she used to live.

She isn’t that problematic but I can’t fathom how she can afford all these holidays. What does her boyfriend do? Or just sponges off her?
He’s a salon owner/director. Even before him I can’t understand how she affords her lifestyle? Think she’s got a side hustle. The rush is a bit much. She is becoming a little bit self absorbed. I used to really like her
---

This is him
---

These are the salons

Reactions: 2
I've always thought she was a prick. Made our her kids dad never saw her but he was with her at the time (the kid) so proved her wrong and she NEVER seems to be with her ever. She clearly copy and pastes her fellas. I mean, didn't she go on LI to get him back? She is so not over him.
---
She's with her ex of three years then moves on really quick with her current partner? She'll be pregnant by the end of the year. He was married to his wife for 13 years too so how old is he? Not old, but clearly at an age to settle so maybe that's what it is?
---
I mean, 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if there’s a website that sells Luis lookalikes because it seems so odd that she finds these men that are carbon copies of each other.

• Haha
I mean there’s having a type then there’s literally going for someone identical looking. Luis must be laughing at the fact she goes for men who could be his twin brother

Reactions: 8
So she has an instagram page… that’s not a ‘fan’ page but looks like one for the two of them, and she’s trying to get it to 10k followers. Is that what it’s come to! ‘djandcal’

Reactions: 3
So she has an instagram page… that’s not a ‘fan’ page but looks like one for the two of them, and she’s trying to get it to 10k followers. Is that what it’s come to! ‘djandcal’
I don’t get it? They’re 2 nobodies what is the point of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank god theres a thread on this girl, I had to unfollow when the relationship with Nathan had been soft launched about 2 weeks then she went on holiday with Nathan and Nathan's family, plus Vienna and was getting about in a thong in front of them all 😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Her latest fella seems a dream, publicly calling his ex ugly via his IG grid 🤷🏻‍♀️ absolute catch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Thank god theres a thread on this girl, I had to unfollow when the relationship with Nathan had been soft launched about 2 weeks then she went on holiday with Nathan and Nathan's family, plus Vienna and was getting about in a thong in front of them all 😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Her latest fella seems a dream, publicly calling his ex ugly via his IG grid 🤷🏻‍♀️ absolute catch.
Which post was this? Who’s the ex do we know?

Reactions: 2
This one, he's deleted it now but it said something like "they've got 50% elite genes shame about the other 50%" 🙄🙄🙄😩

Some relation of callys is "howling" at the quote, wonder if she's be "howling" if Louis said the same about her weird looking sister/cousin 🙄
That’s a proper crappy thing for him to write. Him and Cally won’t last. She will have anyone that looks like Luis and he likes the Z list fame and freebies he gets from being with her.

Reactions: 7
That’s a proper crappy thing for him to write. Him and Cally won’t last. She will have anyone that looks like Luis and he likes the Z list fame and freebies he gets from being with her.
They are actually an ick couple. It’s sooo creepy 🫠 she will be pregnant soon you watch. Their Caribbean cruise was Miami to two islands and back again. They were only gone like 5 days. She is always off leaving her daughter too. Her tiktoks are also so cringe 😬 she thinks she can dance but in reality looks like someone’s creepy auntie trying to look cool

Reactions: 6
I used to work with some relation of her and she said she was a right piece of work 😂

Her brother got married a few months ago and she was all in the pictures being the center of attention with G or whatever her name is

• Wow
  • Haha