Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she did that Instagram story panning around the lounge, you could see the dents in the sofa when she lazes all day long. Its as though she had to show the flat all tidy so she gets a virtual pat on the back and round of applause.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is she really that hungry that she couldn't wait to finish speaking before she filled her mouth ?! I was trying to figure out the point of why she was posting? Was it to show us she eats a tiny healthy breakfast?!

And poor old Dan and I will be in speedos wading into lakes with her thumb print on his head in the not too distant future! Poor sod !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha she showed us her breakfast because we commented that her brunches were ott.

Wild swimming. She is such a cliché.

Reactions: 6
Pleased her gym is opening? I have no recollection of her regularly visiting a gym before, or have I missed this? Guess she needs another Nike deal for make up for the lost Anthro income...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She uses it for the pool I think ?

She's just posted that there was an incident whilst riding her bike this morning...I'm obviously sad that she felt unwell but seriously...20+ stone riding a bike in 26 degrees at the hottest part of the day ...how was that ever a good idea ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘If you know of anywhere that’s doing wild swimming, let me know’
Wtf is she on about? Get in the bleeping sea - literally and figuratively.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘If you know of anywhere that’s doing wild swimming, let me know’
Wtf is she on about? Get in the bleeping sea - literally and figuratively.
Why does everything she does or says have to have a pretentious phrase? Just say what it is...I want to swim outdoors...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Swimming in open water makes me 🤮 I’ve never done it, but the thought of dirt and crap going in all my cracks makes me shudder. I don’t even go in swimming pools on holiday. Yes, I’m pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's just posted that there was an incident whilst riding her bike this morning...I'm obviously sad that she felt unwell but seriously...20+ stone riding a bike in 26 degrees at the hottest part of the day ...how was that ever a good idea ?
I’m about that and I can easily WALK a good distance in the middle of the day when it’s a hot 40+ degrees and not faint. I’d suggest she’s unfit because all she’s been doing has been staying around home and ‘relaxing’, not doing any form of exercise (even body weight exercises is better than doing nowt!) then she’s goes for a ride on a warm day, that’s why she’s fainted.

She needs to move more. Rather than lying on the hammock, do a small body weight workout - not only will that help her feel better physically but it will also help her mentally and her anxiety that she has been mentioning recently.

The whole Anthropology issue needs to be addressed by her properly. NOT an Instagram story that has now disappeared but a full post on her grid, where it remains, so her ‘audience’ can see her stance on it. Then she needs to delete all her associated content with them OFF her grid and her stories. Until she does that, whatever she says is just lip service to make it look like she’s taken a stance.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m about that and I can easily WALK a good distance in the middle of the day when it’s a hot 40+ degrees and not faint. I’d suggest she’s unfit because all she’s been doing has been staying around home and ‘relaxing’, not doing any form of exercise (even body weight exercises is better than doing nowt!) then she’s goes for a ride on a warm day, that’s why she’s fainted.

She needs to move more. Rather than lying on the hammock, do a small body weight workout - not only will that help her feel better physically but it will also help her mentally and her anxiety that she has been mentioning recently.

The whole Anthropology issue needs to be addressed by her properly. NOT an Instagram story that has now disappeared but a full post on her grid, where it remains, so her ‘audience’ can see her stance on it. Then she needs to delete all her associated content with them OFF her grid and her stories. Until she does that, whatever she says is just lip service to make it look like she’s taken a stance.
Yep, all of this. I don’t understand why they go out at the height of the heat & when it’s at its most busiest, especially when they have the luxury of not having any schedule or jobs to work around?!

I thought that this morning when I saw her granola and flat tidy stories, like god what a luxurious life doing absolutely jack tit. I’m 8 months pregnant and not yet on mat leave purely because I’m delaying it for my own mental health, I can’t imagine how bored I’ll be not being able to do anything out in the real world, it’d be like being trapped in one of her insta stories... How these two haven’t gone mad is beyond me?! All they do is shop, cook, eat & insta??

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I’m about the same and I regularly go on long walks, I love to travel and when I do travel that’s pretty much all I do. It’s all about keeping yourself active, even when your job is sedentary !

100% agree on that. I get that she may not be allowed to remove her posts for contractual reasons but putting a statement on her grid or saving her story to her highlights is the very very least she can do.

I’m about the same and I regularly go on long walks, I love to travel and when I do travel that’s pretty much all I do. It’s all about keeping yourself active, even when your job is sedentary !

100% agree on that. I get that she may not be allowed to remove her posts for contractual reasons but putting a statement on her grid or saving her story to her highlights is the very very least she can do.
Also the same size/weight ect! trained as a weight lifter for 2 years but stopped because my trainer moved! I have now very nearly finished the Couch 2 5K app. I can now run at any point in the day (have to do it around work) and still ride my horses (although trying to lose weight for their sake) Have trekked through Vietnam no problem. You eat well and drink plenty and move regularly you should be fine! She just spends her days watching Dan&I doing work/jobs round the house. She has no excuse!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
“I’m just going to have another restful day today”

how is that any different from any other day in her life!??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That is a substantial amount of fruit and vegetables in her fridge and she had an overflowing fruit bowl on her table yesterday! All just for the 2 of them ??How does somebody that apparently eats that well look soo unwell ?

Reactions: 8
That’s a lot! From the farmers market obviously 🙄
And veg wash and a fancy scrubber?! duck off Callie just run it under the tap like everyone else....so much for struggling for money....
I would imagine she shows all the fruit and veg and healthy stuff for the gram, but you don’t get to that size eating a salad.....

Reactions: 4
It's all for the gram. witches love the gram. She does look unwell.

Omg her fridge. Where are all the snacks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5