Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coffeetrampbiatch

Thank you. I was pretty devastated.
That is so shitty. That’s a lot of money to steal!

I guess using a photo is awful but when you have had everything personally taken from you it’s hard to feel sorry for someone about a picture.
Yeah I got it all back but it took so long and I really didn’t earn much back then, think it was only about 300 off being a whole month’s pay 😭

Yeah definitely, it’s not nice but I heard a podcast episode once about a woman who’s mum stole her identity for years. She literally only found out it was her years later when her Mum died after years of trying to resolve the issue !! Now that’s the kind of shit you don’t get over easily!!

Coffeetrampbiatch

Why does she keep saying her 'personal brand'? Apparently her personal brand likes hot tubs. I didn't know a brand could get into a hot tub? Why not just say...i like hot tubs or even Dan and I like hot tubs? I don't get it
The personal brand 😂😂
I find it deeply weird to describe things you like as a personal brand.
I had weetabix for breakfast. Is that my personal brand now? 🙄

Umm I think you’ll find they’re not only organic but Palestinian too 😂

Do ridiculously sweet dates that taste like caramel need to be dipped in peanut butter??
In her defence, one of my favourite childhood treats was dates with peanut butter (dipped in sugar)! They are delicious but not particularly healthy...and very calorific!

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Hahah I sometimes feel bad saying she looks grubby mainly because I think it’s just because she’s got quite dark circles and it kinda looks like she’s not washed for a while? It’s tricky...

That black top she wears all the time doesn’t help with the dirty impression though! I wish she’d put some new slouchwear on for a change!

Thread suggestion in spite of what I’ve just said above:

Grubby mess, peanut butter in bed, Dan&i does the rest!

Love that new thread title! I actually feel a little nasty saying that about Callie! I also have naturally dark under eyes as well but don’t think I look grubby (least I hope not) haha

Coffeetrampbiatch

I’m about that and I can easily WALK a good distance in the middle of the day when it’s a hot 40+ degrees and not faint. I’d suggest she’s unfit because all she’s been doing has been staying around home and ‘relaxing’, not doing any form of exercise (even body weight exercises is better than doing nowt!) then she’s goes for a ride on a warm day, that’s why she’s fainted.

She needs to move more. Rather than lying on the hammock, do a small body weight workout - not only will that help her feel better physically but it will also help her mentally and her anxiety that she has been mentioning recently.

The whole Anthropology issue needs to be addressed by her properly. NOT an Instagram story that has now disappeared but a full post on her grid, where it remains, so her ‘audience’ can see her stance on it. Then she needs to delete all her associated content with them OFF her grid and her stories. Until she does that, whatever she says is just lip service to make it look like she’s taken a stance.
I’m about the same and I regularly go on long walks, I love to travel and when I do travel that’s pretty much all I do. It’s all about keeping yourself active, even when your job is sedentary !

100% agree on that. I get that she may not be allowed to remove her posts for contractual reasons but putting a statement on her grid or saving her story to her highlights is the very very least she can do.

Rose91

Chatty Member
I love that she’s showcasing plus sized clothes. I hate that she’s so smug and doesn’t put #Ad in front of her sponsored/gifted posts. She’s not transparent at all. They’re always at the end but didn’t the ASA say it has to be at the front?
Yes it is meant to be at the beginning of the caption but so many ‘influencers/z-list celebs’ will always put a sneaky # right at the end amongst all the others.

Coffeetrampbiatch

Her mum got up the duff on holiday in turkey by a waiter in a restaurant*

*or something along those lines.
Spain wasn’t it?

she didn’t come from much from what she says, I think she’s talked before about basically being raised by her grandparents and I don’t think they had much money.
She isn’t from the most affluent area in Wales to be fair. Though there are some nice places in the are.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
Oh my lord...
The hot tub...
Also...I'm plus size however am actively trying to lose weight and get fitter; all these plus size 'influencers' preach body positivity and being what size you want to be but make people like myself feel shit for wanting to better myself. Not very body positive is it really?
The champagne all over her.... 🙄

RomancingRainbows

I'm sick of seeing her boobs across my instagram in a sponsored AD. Does this mean she's paid to promote it as it's not on her usual stories?