Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Genuine question: Callie’s mentioned she’s posting pre covid brand campaigns. With stores shutting & most retailers making huge cut backs across the board, are influencers expecting to get new work in during this period??

Coffeetrampbiatch

I’d rather Nike sponsor plus size women who actually train and do so regularly (and there are plenty who are killing it).

Not just those who put the kit on for a photo shoot and cheque.

Although i have noticed talk about personal trainers from CT and DV recently.

I mean, same, it makes more sense!
Hmm I don’t follow DV and sometimes I can’t manage a whole CT story 😂

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I honestly think she loves that pose because she thinks it disguises her double chin. It seems like she's stopped exercising altogether now as she hasn't mentioned the gym or swimming in ages.

Sorry that was supposed to be I don’t think she’s very healthy 😂
I agree she could get to a healthy more manageable weight and still be plus size, she’s at the point now I wonder if she can even wipe her own ass. She seems to have to sit down a lot when she’s cooking. And she seems to really push the fact that she eats all these veggies but the amount she’s eating and the way she’s cooking is very calorific. I’m sure just a few changes would benefit her immensely
Sorry, the wiping her own bum comment tickled me.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I know it’s a private thing (much like washing your face, lying in bed with your fella) but I think I’d relate more to her if she spoke a bit about why she and Dan&I don’t have contact with their parents. Would make her seem more down to earth.
Neither of them has contact with both of their parents???

Do you think she has any money tho? Surely it's just from the bank of daddy?
I’d estimate a lovely house like that in Walthamstow to be £800-900k minimum? She couldn’t have gotten a mortgage for the full sum on her salary alone (& any rental income isn’t counted in calcs) so guessing she has a mortgage for £200k odd on it with the rest paid off in cash? She has two tenants who probably pay £600-700 a month minimum in rent, they’ll cover 2/3rds of bills so that’s the house paid for and even some pocket money out of it. Then everything else she earns is just pocket money then I suppose?

Even if she’s not getting a direct debit allowance from them having the basics just covered off for you must be SO freeing. Also being able to call up your parents and get your kitchen renovated or a new dining room set saves you thousands and thousands, so you can live a really nice lifestyle on a standard income.

Maryberry

I think her parents own the house she lives in , so doubt shes paying rent . I cant stand her , unfollowed a long time ago . Dont believe for a minute in her illness. Think shes a complete fraud .
I was taking about danielle vanier not callie -sorry for any confusion ☺

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Yeah she deleted. Basically Armageddon over that photo being used. Makes her doubt herself in every photo now, what’s the point etc

I think 16 is perceived to be a lot bigger than it is and it is used as shorthand for overweight, yes.

Were you asked your dress size or your weight? Either way you oughtn’t have been judged but the 2 are quite separate things I think.

Puddings

She’s beating herself up about not having prints, but I think having the photos up is lovely. It’s her home, she shouldn’t be worrying about trends.