Callie Thorpe #3 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Callie, your whole life is an AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pricey beauty ones that loads of them, her mate DV being one of them, received one weeks ago and for the sake of making money opened it and showed what was inside. Ridiculous behaviour and what is the point of having an advent calendar like that if you spoil the surprise?

I've no doubt Callie is already in receipt of Christmas based freebies and we will be subjected to her usual Dan&I have loved these " whilst I'm being paid " for years speech voice over video thing !

Reactions: 5
Am surprised she hasn’t got one of the pricey beauty ones....she’s missed the boat there as they’ve been sold/given out already
She missed a trick there....24 days of begging for more products to pile on, telling us how amazing everything is in the hope of getting a freebie then an ad deal for yet another skincare product. I think I’ve missed my calling as a freebie grabbing influencer, even I managed to see that as an opportunity 😂
Unlike her friend Danie V, she started begging for the calendar too late😄 That's the real fail.

• Haha
  • Heart
I love how most the votes say yes😂😂 yes callie dear, we can see ALL your posts. Ever thought about maybe viewers don’t appreciate being force fed ad after ad after ad and maybe that’s why people aren’t “seeing” your stuff? They are seeing it..... they’re just scrolling past because all you do is post ADS you’re not authentic anymore and we don’t know which of your opinions are true....
19F16C40-540A-454E-92A1-628357A71898.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't understand the crap about not wanting to hold a giveaway that was like/share/comment or whatever because of fake accounts. People hold giveaways like this every day.
Just be honest and say you want people to sign up to your mailing list.

Don't understand the crap about not wanting to hold a giveaway that was like/share/comment or whatever because of fake accounts. People hold giveaways like this every day.
Just be honest and say you want people to sign up to your mailing list.
The honest accounts that believe in giving back to the people that follow them have no issues with doing giveaways of all the excess freebies they are gifted ...and they have a bigger following that her ! Perhaps if she interacted more with the people that actually follow her loyally rather than just posting #ad after ad and cashing in on them ....

I follow another bopo account - she is absolutely lovely - she has a following of 295k and she answers every single message she receives- prides herself on ensuring she does- yes she does the occasional #ad but they are relevant to her content and her content is brilliant - she does Instagram as her full-time job in the same way Callie does but the difference is she is relateable and her content is current and interesting....she puts Callie to shame tbh !

Reactions: 4
The honest accounts that believe in giving back to the people that follow them have no issues with doing giveaways of all the excess freebies they are gifted ...and they have a bigger following that her ! Perhaps if she interacted more with the people that actually follow her loyally rather than just posting #ad after ad and cashing in on them ....

I follow another bopo account - she is absolutely lovely - she has a following of 295k and she answers every single message she receives- prides herself on ensuring she does- yes she does the occasional #ad but they are relevant to her content and her content is brilliant - she does Instagram as her full-time job in the same way Callie does but the difference is she is relateable and her content is current and interesting....she puts Callie to shame tbh !
Callie isn’t really a plus size blogger anymore, she’s a food blog mostly with ads sprinkled in here and there

Reactions: 3
Even her food posts are for ADS now... god I’m really starting to dislike her smug fat face especially when she’s just stuffing it with food and gazing at the camera like that. She thinks she’s so aesthetic and bloggeresque but she’s just a big ol AD machine with ZERO authenticity or integrity
C9A04246-044B-4C2F-B9BA-B77E874B8865.png

Reactions: 2
Even her food posts are for ADS now... god I’m really starting to Dislike her smug fat face especially when she’s just stuffing it with food and gazing at the camera like that. She thinks she’s so aesthetic and bloggeresque but she’s just a big ol AD machine with ZERO authenticity or integrity
View attachment 324313
What is it with these people eating on camera constantly...it's revolting !

Reactions: 7
I stopped following the bopo movement when I saw my favourite plus sized influencers go up two sizes in a year. im a plus sized girl, but that is not body positivity.

Eat, eat, eat!

Even her food posts are for ADS now... god I’m really starting to Dislike her smug fat face especially when she’s just stuffing it with food and gazing at the camera like that. She thinks she’s so aesthetic and bloggeresque but she’s just a big ol AD machine with ZERO authenticity or integrity
View attachment 324313
And as for callie...well I stopped following her when she got bitchy with me because I asked her if she was going to post any ootd’s anymore....her and danie V have become such stuck up witches, they forget where they started and if it wasn’t for people like me, then they wouldn’t bleeping be where they are in the first place!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These food ads are rolling in..... Dan&I will be rolling Callie along the canal at this rate...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.