Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shakeygal

not confirmed officially yet and he will be in Series 13! He did post a gift on Instagram the other dad that looks like a wrap present so who’s knows but for now nothing has been confirmed
That’s what I thought! I hadn’t seen anything in the news etc and was wondering if I’d missed something today.

ATV2021

VIP Member
So do we think that will be the wedding then or will they save that for the Christmas special?
I recall Trixie saying her wedding was in November so they could save it for the special.
If they've already filmed it, I'd assume this series as the next lot usually film in like Spring/Summer

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Has Helen George who plays Trixie broke up with her partner she is putting up Instagram stories that would suggest so?!
He gave an interview a week ago about his new role in Waterloo Road, and he said how much he missed working with his partner Helen.
Her Insta story must’ve expired. Can’t see anything.

laylamich_

Isn’t the actress playing Trixie doing theatre with the King and I so wonder if being written out for a bit?
poetic license with the moon landing it was the middle of the night.
She’s in it for 6 weeks and they don’t start filming until March so she should finish just before they start if she is infact in the next series

hogwartsgraduate

Chatty Member
I thought the nun that was abused at the docks on an call was coming back small dark haired girl with a long bop forgotten her name did she not go to the mother house after it? Maybe brain playing silly devils.
Sister Frances ... Not sure there's any news on her return yet ? :/