Call The Midwife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m worried about Collette. I don’t like what the nosebleeds could be. 👀
Bridezilla Trixie!

Reactions: 6
It is very 'sugary sweet' though I will admit to tearing up slightly, though that could be more due to lack of sleep making me more emotional, the show has lost the grit of the early seasons but still enjoyable.

Reactions: 3
I used to adore Trixie’s character, but the last few episodes she has really started to piss me off. Especially tonight

Reactions: 10
It is very 'sugary sweet' though I will admit to tearing up slightly, though that could be more due to lack of sleep making me more emotional, the show has lost the grit of the early seasons but still enjoyable.
Agree, every storyline seems to tie up nicely. The teen mum with the baby. The one giving birth in the tenements. This is the only story with a sad/tragic outcome. The gritty unclean abortionist storyline seems like a whole different programme.

Reactions: 5
Ok got more gritty now, I feel like I should not have posted :( *edit so there was
a kind of happy ending

Reactions: 1
Where was the need for this car crash/removal of a baby from a dead woman so near to the end of the program?

Reactions: 12
Where was the need for this car crash/removal of a baby from a dead woman so near to the end of the program?
Gonna say I was fully thinking the tired focus on Phyllis was going to lead to her car been involved in the crash.

Reactions: 5
I am a little confused, I’m up to episode 7 of series 12 and no other has come on iPlayer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.