Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would take their 1 year old on a 7 hour flight, let along to Dubai (of all places). I bet they are miserable underneath the whole perfect life/girl boss façade ....

Reactions: 3
If I was ever lucky or rich enough to bring my 3 on holiday…Dubia would probably be my first choice. My sister tells me there are many child friendly places and from her pics it seems good
Iv been 3 times with my kids and places I have stayed in are amazing for kids and familys and plane actually isn't that bad

Reactions: 2
Had to get the pics up of business class didn’t she 🙄 it’s the constant showing off

Reactions: 4
Literally came here after months of not too see if anyone else had noticed it .. 100% is she soft launched it by starting the video off on her bump .. Que the pregnancy announcement in Dubai

Reactions: 5
Literally came here after months of not too see if anyone else had noticed it .. 100% is she soft launched it by starting the video off on her bump .. Que the pregnancy announcement in Dubai
The same as the previous pregnancy announcement in Portugal lol 😆

If she is it will be interesting to see how much of a girl boss she is and how quick she goes back to work with two under two this time lol

She knows exactly what she's doing with that video. How's big boss mama CEO, gonna cope with 2 kids and still have time to buy products from China and re-label them?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her belly is really prominent, I'd say at least 4 months, she probably didn't want to announce it at home... that would be too basic so held off for the Dubai holiday

My sister announced her 2nd pregnancy through her car window, must tell her she missed the mark there...basic witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6