Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I don't actually think she is pregnant now, think she just has her mum tum still, she's on a jetski so doubt she would be if preggars

Reactions: 1
She’s amazing🙄 I hate parents like this, starting to walk at her age is normal. She’d probably be able to walk a lot better if she hadn’t got a pair of high top converse on too.

Reactions: 3
Ok I don't actually think she is pregnant now, think she just has her mum tum still, she's on a jetski so doubt she would be if preggars
Or she reads here and got on the jet ski to throw people of her scent till her “big reveal” .. she’s only sitting on it reviving engine you actually can’t see her driving it.. where as Tony is going at a speed

Reactions: 2
She’s amazing🙄 I hate parents like this, starting to walk at her age is normal. She’d probably be able to walk a lot better if she hadn’t got a pair of high top converse on too.
This. Remember when she was about 6 months old and they were holding her hands, saying how quickly she was going to walk. Then she just walked at a normal age for a baby 😂 clown.
---
Or she reads here and got on the jet ski to throw people of her scent till her “big reveal” .. she’s only sitting on it reviving engine you actually can’t see her driving it.. where as Tony is going at a speed
I agree with this. Everything she's wearing is baggy. I definitely think she reads here. They are all so obsessed with themselves that they won't be able to help it.

Do
Was thinking the same it looks like way to much for her eyes she can’t open fully and keeps blinking, and her baby is a celebrity over there 😂😂😂😂😂
She will boast about anything and everything.
"The waitress was genuinely gutted that Daisy wasn't with me"

• Haha
Does anyone listen to her stories and have 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 mood
---
She literally thinks she’s the only person who has birthed a child .. hitting milestones and the age every child hits milestones .. dope and seem genius to me

Reactions: 7
The video about Daisy being a celebrity on holiday. As a mum off 2 I can definitely say that nobody else cares about your kids. You might get a few awws or waves to them but nobody is obsessed with some random baby. Also the hotel workers are working in a 5 star accommodation, they do build repor with the guests, it's a service based job and the lady was just being polite, she was definitely not devastated to miss a random baby.

Reactions: 7