Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awkward that everyone thought she was at least 4 months pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 it really did look like it in the very first video she put up though!
There’s a thing called sucking your stomach in which is possible .. early on in my pregnancy one day I’d look pregnant the other day I wouldn’t …

we also see her opening the bottle of champagne but she didn’t drink any???..

Also he caption here babies which would be implying more than one ..

Listen I’ll eat my words if she isn’t but … all the signs are pointing to it

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Who gives a tit anyway she’s a classless nobody with an overfilled face flogging cheap tit she buys from aliexpress

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wants people to call into the pop up shop to chat but I feel like she would be really unapproachable, just get that vibe but could be wrong

Reactions: 2
Anyone actually ever use her brow gel? I need a new one that’s actually good…any recommendations? Lol

Her stories 😂 she really believes she creates these "products" she is delusional.
3rd story in.....so basically she's the female Alan Sugar 😂😂😂 I've never known anyone to rate herself the way she does, with zero shame.

• Haha
She's just posted another video, the same as the one we all speculated her being pregnant, only this time in a tight dress, concentrating on the belly 2 different angles. As I said before she is busting for someone to ask her, or for the comment section to be filled with ppl asking her.

Reactions: 1
For everyone who said she didn’t look pregnant or bevauee she was on a jet ski .. go watch her latest reel plz

She is definitely preggers, watch her video from the aquarium on TikTok and wait until the end 😂

Reactions: 1
Glitter Eye shadow toppers, sold in packs of 3. Hasn't every basic cosmetic brand done this. Bperfect done this about 4 or 5 yrs ago. 🙄

You’d swear she was the only person to have a flu .. no love your probably run down because your preggers

• Haha
Reactions: 3