Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kcab0231

Chatty Member
The fact that they’ve got time to do one of these alphabet dates “to save their relationship” every day with a newborn shows how far removed they are from the real world 🙄

Reactions: 17

kittypaws

VIP Member
Omg this is weird I was gonna create a thread about them earlier but got distracted haha

I honestly cannot stand them, I don’t understand why they do all these fake scripted videos?? Do they want people to think it’s genuine or? I’m so confused by it all. Do their fans think the videos are real?

Tbh they post so many fake videos that I actually question whether Caitlin actually has OCD and whether it’s just all done for views and engagement

Reactions: 16

juy7nhio

This is exactly what I think.
But I got shot down when replying to someone on tiktok when they said "Why do you feel like you need to see his face"

I don't mate. I don't give 2 shits. But it's hardly privacy when you show every single thing but his eyes nose and mouth.
Don't show him at all in my opinion.
This is the thing. They are still exploiting him. They're showing his daily routine, filming his entire body, his outfits, sharing many details about his life so far. Just because they're not showing his face they think it's giving them a get out of jail free card.

If anything, if they showed his face and nothing of his life/routine, that would be less exploitative. Newborns all look the same anyway.

• Heart

Bubble12

Not surprised it’s infected she’s doing way too much. You just need to rest!! Also she’s pumping already before she’s established feeding, just a recipe for disaster!

gisellejoly

They’re absolutely going to share photos and videos of the baby. I’m sure they got pregnant solely for TikTok views. They’re very young (for lesbian parents who choose to get pregnant), live with their parents, have no real life jobs and are very immature. Imo they 100% only got pregnant for the social media popularity.

sixback

These two appear on my fyp every now and then, I find them so cringe-worthy and odd. Now I'm seeing they're pregnant?! What is the deal with these women - does anyone know their story? Is there somewhere I can read up on them. Leah seems kind of simple. Like, not all there and quite vulnerable. Seeing her pregnant feels kinda creepy to me when they both act like children.

• Heart

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Why post videos and pics of you in the bath together at your parents house ! Is that not awkward grown arse women going for a bath together , in the family bathroom ??? What the actual fuck .

and the dressing the same again . They behave like little girls .

• Haha

natnoo

I feel like an awful person for saying this, but I hope things aren’t as easy for them as they’re expecting them to be. They just don’t seem anywhere near ready mentally to have a baby and I dread the thought of the poor thing suffering.

Snarky

Catlin definitely has munchausens and will probably go proxy when the baby comes.

This baby is a baby for tiktok content.

Weird weird couple. I don't even think they are lesbians tbh

I just get a weird fucking vibe from them

jackolantern

VIP Member
They are acting like the baby is just a toy or pass the parcel with this shared BF thing and it's just weird.

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
Tbh I find it ridiculous. You're showing his entire body apart from his facial features. It kind of defeats the object doesn't it? Either protect your child by not showing him at all or just admit you're making money off exploiting him 🤦🏽‍♀️

disneys

VIP Member
These 2 idiots are always on my FYP !! I’m glad there’s a thread for them and others think the same about how weird they both are . I loved both the dresses but I thought the ginger demonic-looking one’s (Caitlin??) was pretty but it didn’t really suit her . Like the dress looked like it was wearing her , not the other way around !

• Haha

maisie101x

Attached a TikTok of the pair.
Caitlin dragging Leah away from bonding time with the baby she birthed and forcing her into fast exercises. Cute.

Then the bold glamour tiktok filter one - she needs her lashes dyed
How sad - interrupting such a pure, happy moment to film telling her about a stupid fcking trend. There is a time and a place for everything and that was most definitely not the time or place for it. I feel so bad for Leah, Caitlin is such an unbearable self centred infant.

I find all the wedding photos so weird. Leah is always looking at Caitlin but Caitlin is never looking at Leah, kissing her etc. Its like it's Caitlin's day and Leah is an inconvenience to her. Seeing that the dresses and other things were gifted says it all about these two. What happens when their following starts decreasing? How are they going to afford a child? And good luck getting a mortgage by saying your job is TikTok, no lender would accept that, especially if they have a child.

• Heart

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I really feel like Caitlin is going to want to do all the nice and 'cute' jobs of parenting and the things such as cuddling and picking clothing for the baby, and I can see her making such a big deal of being the one to breastfeed while Leah is having to wake up in the middle of the night and doing changes.

And if Leah is struggling with PPD or recovering from the birth, I don't see Caitlin being that supportive and is likely to turn the attention to herself or one of her many issues, I don't feel like she is willing to turn the attention away from herself, like when Leah is nervous about giving birth, Cailtin posts about PTSD ect.

juy7nhio

Do they have any friends apart from they who is in some of their videos? Doesn't seem like it.

Caitlin needs to let Leah heal and take some maternity leave
No. They just stay at home eating Mcdonalds, catering to straight men, wearing weird jumpers and making money off their newborn.

Neither of them has the life experience to raise a kid well. They can't even cook.

Janewall123

I do think for Leah she isn’t going to be able to get the time to get a good routine because they will be fighting over who feeds

There is really no need for them to have spent so much money so that they can both breastfeed it’s so unnecessary and just comes from a place of insecurity/jealousy
As someone currently breastfeeding I still don't understand how it will work. Its supply and demand. Leah will need to solely feed for at least the first 6 weeks. And then surely after they every time one of them feeds the other will have to pump to keep supply up/avoid engorgement and mastitis. I just can't get my head around how it will work. And surely baby will automatically lean towards Leah seeing as she's carried him for 9 months and will recognise her smell and the smell/taste of her milk.

That's it he even takes to breastfeeding.