Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becclo44

VIP Member
Those wheelchair posts 😱 wow. She’s one fucked up crazy-eyed stupid-fringed little psycho isn’t she

Reactions: 19

KYLIE

VIP Member
Who the hell are their target audience..?!?! I never understand it. One minute they talk like children’s tv presenters the next they’re up making sexual jokes. So so weird.

• Haha

kcab0231

Chatty Member
You can almost hear the arguments “you held him on your own for 9 months it’s my turn”

“I counted and you fed him for this long yesterday so I need to do it today for longer”

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Caitlin is soulless and like everyone's saying can't do comforting.
I found it a bit shitty how she made a big deal that she didn't wanna eat in front of nil by mouth leah then proceeded to discuss what she ate at burger King without her 🙄

How did she get a section so easily?

I felt so sorry for how scared poor leah was throughout though.

How comes in an elective section leah didn't have skin to skin straight away?

Also my final observation and for me the saddest of all, that babies first moments on earth were spent with a camera right on him while the midwife weighed him, caitlin couldn't just enjoy that moment meeting her son it had to be vlogged.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think that Caitlin looks at Leah like she's an incubator? The updates are more about Caitlin and all these videos of her kissing Leah's belly but with Leah's head cut off? I find Caitlin very unsettling.

• Heart
  • Wow

marshmallow99

From caitlins story “No one says how exhausting breastfeeding can be” yes they literally do, all the time! Imagine how Leah must be feeling

Becclo44

VIP Member
That one with the fringe gives me the absolute creeps, she has complete crazy eyes - wouldn’t want to be in a dark room with her! Also why did they dress up like a midsummer nights dream for their gender reveal? They’re such a cringy couple

• Haha

lxlyfloral

She has said before that her mum was sadly poorly with cancer when Caitlin was younger, and interestingly that’s a very high risk factor for people developing Munchausen’s (faking illness) because they learn as a kid that illness = attention and end up replicating it when they’re older. It was actually discussed on a forum a few years ago (which I won’t name as it’s pretty nasty and I don’t agree with the forum)
(I’m NOT saying she has Munchausen’s as I have never met her, just raising a point)

For the person asking what other illnesses there was, I scrolled down on her Insta and she lists them all. She claimed: PCOS (which the IVF doctor recently said she doesn’t actually have), ehlers danlos, anorexia, autism, OCD, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, IST (heart condition), bladder issues. If you scroll to 2019, it’s all there including the wheelchair. She even posted she had a shower chair and needed to sit in it as couldn’t stand up to shower.

But for reasons which I can’t quite work out, I actually quite like Leah. She just seems quite genuine and sweet. Could be wrong as again I’ve never met her but I definitely get the vibes she’s a lot more genuine

• Wow
Caitlin literally had to make it all about her didn’t she
-First she gets to post her solo video before Leah’s so that the very first thing we see on their wedding day is HER
-Then she writes the song for their wedding video (do we think it was their first dance song too🫠) knowing this will generate attention and compliments galore etc etc
-Thirdly like someone else mentioned she conveniently was skinnier than Leah for the wedding and all the photos/ videos that will come of it.

I think Leah looked AMAZING btw and I don’t even think looking ‘skinny’ should be a thing or be praised but knowing their background with having EDs and everything part of me does think Caitlin knew Leah would end up being noticeably pregnant (still tiny lol) for the wedding, back at the time they planned their IVF journey!!

Anyway Leah looked very genuine and emotional from what I’ve seen so far, whilst with Caitlin everything she does from the faces she makes to her body language is based on how it will look on camera!

LT2201

VIP Member
I presume the one that says about "If you see another woman at a grocery store and they say what a cute baby, what so you say?"
"he looks just like his mama"
Leah seems genuinely in love with her baby. Caitlin is just using him for content. She's such an odd girl. She seems the type that will make it very clear that he's biologically hers rather than Leah's.

shifttea

Deffos. Never see Leah feeding. That baby must be so confused with bottle and 2 different lots of boobs. Wouldn't be surprised if he's maybe took preference to Caitlin
caitlin has 100% manipulated their whole setup so she can be the sole breastfeeder

• Sad
Ooh there's a thread about these two!.

They are weird AF. I think their relationship is toxic. It's basically the Catilin Show and Leah is her prop. Atm it's about them wanting baby. I personally think they need to grow the fuck up before they have a child. Also the matching outfits are 🤮 🤣.

• Heart
Just watched the birth vlog, really feel for Leah. You could see how terrified she was and how much pain she was in. But the way she spoke to the baby shows how kind and caring she is and how in love she is with the baby. When Caitlin talked to him it sounded a lot more fake and put on and as if she was just praising a dog or something

nittygrittyditty91

I just find them so strange. They remind of two teenager friends in the 90’s learning dance routines together and one of them has hyperactivity.
Somethings just off with the whole thing. I thought they were a joke at first. Not like Cole and Abbie.

KYLIE

VIP Member
They want protection from trolls yet they act like toddlers while being sexual talking about breasts, sex, etc….. So who’s protecting their target audience (12-15 year olds) from the often weirdly and inappropriate sexual content they post, knowing most of the people who obsessively follow tiktokkers are kids.

Can’t have it both ways.

• Heart