Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarr19

honestly they might as well show his face, he’s already being plastered all over their socials which is unfair to him.
they could easily not show him at all at least for the first few weeks he’s only just been born, this time is special, why on earth would they want to post all this private bonding with their newborn. like yeah take photos or videos, but it doesn’t have to go online… the more i see people do this, the more it makes me think of The Truman Show & im not going to watch them anymore it is not right in my opinion.

Reactions: 22

Starfishface

The fact they posted the "we're having relationship issues, give us your ideas for things we can do" post and THE NEXT DAY had art supplies etc ready for their first alphabet date is what makes it feel insincere to me. Alongside everything else, of course, it just feels so fake to be asking for suggestions and not 24 hours later be making content supposedly based on those suggestions.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely no surprise at all that they’re struggling. Babies do not fix codependent toxic relationships!
That video just felt like an advert for some mindfulness app or something. It's so weirdly choreographed and doesn't feel genuine at all. I think they know the newborn stage is coming to an end and they've milked that for every ounce they can so they need to find a new angle of having a baby.

Also, the acting like a newborn one. I couldn't watch it all. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. The cringe was off the charts.

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
There was a comment on one of their posts saying that they may not be sharing his face but they're still making money out of including him in content and its true.

Sadly we know all too well that there are disgusting people out there who seek videos of babies feet etc.

The safest way to go forward would have been to not include him at all.

Unfortunately he is still very much still visible. 😓

avb00

Chatty Member
Anyone know them in real life or can confirm that they are just together for this platform? I would love if someone has screenshots of their breakup years ago to see.

I had found their page 3 years ago and followed as I’d just come out and was going through that phase of following their advice videos, etc :oops:. But yes the staged aspect put me off them fast.

They came up as a suggestion this week and was shocked to see they are married and expecting, something very odd in how they are so focused on settling so young, especially Caitlin, even though they’ve been together for 7 years. I personally think both have a lot of trauma from childhood and potentially personality issues (Caitlin for sure).

I do hope Leah is ok! I was in a narcissistic, controlling, emotionally abusive lesbian relationship last year (ended) and can definitely see the signs from Caitlin’s behavior. My ex had talked about wanting me to carry her eggs, take her last name, let her control every plan, wanted me to wear certain things, wanted me to be vegan like her, etc. Definitely needs to be more emphasis online about signs of same sex abusive relationships.

• Heart

KB2611

I had to block them. The one with the Claudia winkleman fringe pisses me right off.
I don’t mind the other one who was pregnant, but nah, Minge fringe irritates me!

• Haha

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Fed is pretty much compulsary/ expected, breast milk has scientifically proven benefits, that outweigh any formula but it doesn't have to be a best vs second best debate, informed and supported is best, feeding is necessary.

To get back on topic Caitlin is just odd and gives off control vibes

• Heart

KYLIE

VIP Member
Living at home still but married and pregnant. These idiots probably don’t even know how to pay a water bill. They’re in for a shock 😂

Goldfish

VIP Member
I think Leah with end up struggling massively when she realises all she was to Caitlin was a human incubator.. I can’t see the marriage lasting much longer after bringing a child into it

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
I hope Leah is getting the time with him that she needs & also time to recover. It can be so overwhelming when babies get passed around after giving birth especially when the other parent is a little ✨overbearing✨

Reactions: 20

lxlyfloral

Can you imagine when he starts school and other kids/teachers ask him what his parents do as a job and he’ll have to say social media and when they ask what their names are, by a quick google search they’ll find a video of his mum sitting on the toilet saying to his other mum “can you hold my hand while I have a poo poo” in a baby voice 🤮 Poor boy will be bullied the second any of the other kids find out his mum’s TikTok’s, plus the nickname of oaky bear will come back to bite him

it’s like people doing social media don’t think anything through and it’s the kids who will suffer in the future

• Haha
Reactions: 20

steste

Chatty Member
I never get the impression Leah is very happy or wants to do this. She just comes across as a nice average girl that would have a happier life not being in the public eye.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The inducing lactation thing is so bizarre imo (and I’m not being discriminatory, I’m also a lesbian). It’s bordering on delusional.
Whether Caitlin likes it or not Leah is the baby’s birth mother and who the baby will have the strongest bond with, and Leah will probably be more bonded to the baby too. For Caitlin to act as if she’ll play an equal role in the baby’s early weeks/months is just stupid. Caitlin is so self centred.
I hope Leah has parents/sisters who can support her post partum if she needs help because I doubt Caitlin will be any use. I can imagine her hogging the baby and just leaving Leah to cope if she’s struggling after giving birth.
I’m a lesbian as well and I completely agree. I think Caitlin is only breastfeeding so she can possess the baby and so Leah can’t have anything just for her.

pittertitter

I've spoken about these two here before but I'm so glad they've got their own thread now!! I'm 100% convinced Leah is trapped in this relationship (i mean they both seem unhinged but I definitely think Caitlin is the controller). So shocked that they're starting IVF, there is no way either of them are ready for it. Worrying

• Heart