Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both don’t work, so will both be able to do house jobs and they’re both apparently breastfeeding, what more help could they want?
So they both at home, they both have milk, they live with one of their parents, why do they need a dollar/ how much do they bloody earn for their shite videos?!?

Reactions: 9
Their new video about the baby..... Why couldn't they have waiting until speaking to the consultant? Why did they HAVE to share it before knowing the full story

Maybe they have spoken and they’ve pre-filmed that bit? I had the same with both of my children it fixed itself by the end if the pregnancy so I’m sure their baby will be fine

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Something about Cailtin just seems so ungenuine. That smirky "worried" look at the beginning. I find her so fake.

Maybe they have spoken and they’ve pre-filmed that bit? I had the same with both of my children it fixed itself by the end if the pregnancy so I’m sure their baby will be fine
Thats wonderful news. Of course I hope this happens for their babe too. I do actually quite like Leah.

Reactions: 11
Their new video about the baby..... Why couldn't they have waiting until speaking to the consultant? Why did they HAVE to share it before knowing the full story
ventriculomegaly is apparently associated with Downs syndrome, disability and fluid on the brain? I think if it was that serious though it would have been picked up on their anomaly scan surely.

It’s a condition that can be detected at 20 weeks.
There’s different levels of ventriculomegaly. Mild, moderate and severe. Their measurement would put them just into the mild category but they’ll now be offered a more in depth scan, MRI and potentially amniocentesis to determine if there are any underlying causes such as a chromosome disorder.
In some, not all, the fluid rectifies itself. In others it doesn’t and it’s a case of waiting to see what effect it will have on the baby when born.

I'd like to believe they had pre filmed content but these two are so naive that I wouldn't surprise me if they just filmed straight away.

Hopefully their baby is okay though and I'm glad your two are

Reactions: 1
Whenever I see a video on my insta reel page (I don’t follow them) I always feel like Caitlin is seething she isn’t the one carrying the baby

• Haha
Anybody seen the latest instagram story?

Keeping ivf needles so they can place them
around baby at the newborn photoshoot.

What?!?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Anybody seen the latest instagram story?

Keeping ivf needles so they can place them
around baby at the newborn photoshoot.

What?!?
I've seen this done quite a few times by people who've done IVF. I wouldn't do it personally! Just saying I've seen it a lot on insta 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 4
they'll soon change their tune, you'll see. family tiktoks make an absolute killing but you can't keep the kid faceless.

Reactions: 6
I’m worried about the poor kid.

I honestly think the only reason Caitlin will be breastfeeding as well is to control Leah. I’m not convinced there’s any other given how possessive and controlling she is.

Reactions: 14
It’s clearly so she can be “more involved”. Even when Leah is pregnant all she seems to talk about is when she’s going to be pregnant too or the fact she will be breastfeeding “too”.

just thankful they didn’t try at the same time.

I kind of get it. The medical profession yabbers on about breastfeeding so much that it feels like that’s absolutely 100% the best thing the should do for their child. Four boobs are better than two, right?

But also… wait until they realise Love isn’t measured in ounces of breast milk.

Reactions: 1
I’m worried about the poor kid.

I honestly think the only reason Caitlin will be breastfeeding as well is to control Leah. I’m not convinced there’s any other given how possessive and controlling she is.
She probably also sees it as her child as her egg was implanted. Bet she sees Leah as ‘the host’

Reactions: 4
She probably also sees it as her child as her egg was implanted. Bet she sees Leah as ‘the host’
technically and genetically it IS her child. such a weird situation. why didn't they just use Leah's eggs and Caitlin could have the next baby?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.