Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so they’ve finally moved out! I’m assuming they are renting it.

Hopefully they get there acts together when he’s born these two are going to struggle it’s going to put a lot on there relationship

Reactions: 1
Hopefully they get there acts together when he’s born these two are going to struggle it’s going to put a lot on there relationship
They’re so odd and childlike everything about them seems so fake, right down to their wedding videos 😳

Reactions: 10
Catlin definitely has munchausens and will probably go proxy when the baby comes.

This baby is a baby for tiktok content.

Weird weird couple. I don't even think they are lesbians tbh

I just get a weird bleeping vibe from them
There’s absolutely no chemistry between them and it always seems so awkward when they kiss. Very forced. I don’t believe it for one moment and I wouldn’t surprised if they split up when the baby is here. Poor thing.

Reactions: 11
There’s absolutely no chemistry between them and it always seems so awkward when they kiss. Very forced. I don’t believe it for one moment and I wouldn’t surprised if they split up when the baby is here. Poor thing.
They remind me of me and my girlfriend from that age. We’d been together since we were teenagers and there definitely was a romance when we were young but then it fell away and we ended up more like friends. We just broke up and that was that, stayed friends. But I feel like they’ve been so tempted by the money their platform brings and have gone full hog, baby marriage and house. I don’t think either of them would be able to admit it’s over, they’re too invested in the story they’ve made

They remind me of me and my girlfriend from that age. We’d been together since we were teenagers and there definitely was a romance when we were young but then it fell away and we ended up more like friends. We just broke up and that was that, stayed friends. But I feel like they’ve been so tempted by the money their platform brings and have gone full hog, baby marriage and house. I don’t think either of them would be able to admit it’s over, they’re too invested in the story they’ve made
It clear they are very co dependent. They even shower together, wouldn’t surprise me if they wiped each other’s arses.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So if Leah is carrying but its Caitlin’s biological child, who will be on the birth certificate? And if it’s Caitlin, then would Leah have any rights at all if they were to split?
My wife gave birth to our son, she is listed as his birth mother on his birth certificate. I am listed as other parent. If anything was to happen to us i would still get rights because 1, he’s my son and 2, im on his birth certificate.

Reactions: 3
Who the hell are their target audience..?!?! I never understand it. One minute they talk like children’s tv presenters the next they’re up making sexual jokes. So so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who the hell are their target audience..?!?! I never understand it. One minute they talk like children’s tv presenters the next they’re up making sexual jokes. So so weird.
I literally was going to say the same thing!

eww caitlin is so weird. That video of her pumping with the baby sound in the background and looking at the ultrasound picture. I was just like why on earth do you want to do this? It's kind of creepy how obsessed she is with breastfeeding when she's not even pregnant

Reactions: 14
eww caitlin is so weird. That video of her pumping with the baby sound in the background and looking at the ultrasound picture. I was just like why on earth do you want to do this? It's kind of creepy how obsessed she is with breastfeeding when she's not even pregnant
Because it gets the hormones going which makes you produce more milk. When I was pregnant I saw my boyfriend hold one of our babies clothes and my boobs starting leaking like mad. If I hear a baby cry now in public my boobs leak, it’s not weird, it’s how a woman’s body works 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.