Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw ages ago on Instagram (but wasn’t able to post back then) a video in which someone asked about what they would be doing if it weren’t for tiktok. Caitlin answered that she would not be a trainee psychologist had their ‘tiktok career’ not kicked off. Give it a year or so when the tiktok hype has calmed down and they’ll be back on their arses again, Caitlin wishing she’d have gone for the trainee psychologist post

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I saw ages ago on Instagram (but wasn’t able to post back then) a video in which someone asked about what they would be doing if it weren’t for tiktok. Caitlin answered that she would not be a trainee psychologist had their ‘tiktok career’ not kicked off. Give it a year or so when the tiktok hype has calmed down and they’ll be back on their arses again, Caitlin wishing she’d have gone for the trainee psychologist post
God I hope she doesn’t do that. She’s nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They will keep baby private for a few weeks until the views start to drop, but claim it’s because they just had to share him because he’s so beautiful

Reactions: 17
They said they’re going to share one photo of him when he’s born, then nothing else.

What’s the point in that? Either show him, or don’t. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It'll be another Olivia Bowen situation. Say they won't share him then realise they get more views from sharing him and start sharing him.

• Heart
They’re absolutely going to share photos and videos of the baby. I’m sure they got pregnant solely for TikTok views. They’re very young (for lesbian parents who choose to get pregnant), live with their parents, have no real life jobs and are very immature. Imo they 100% only got pregnant for the social media popularity.

Reactions: 16
There to childish and young in way there going to get a lot of looks and comments from narrow minded people about the baby and being 2 mums I don’t think they will cope with it all

Reactions: 5
Okay we get it your gay 🙄 even in a straight relationship I’ve never seen a couple so kissy and I must be by your sold it’s like there trying to prove there love to the viewer

Reactions: 12
New to this thread but had to join because I cannot stand those two ! Their “she’s in a green mood today” video just came up on my fyp after I got lucky enough to not see their videos for a while, how bloody cringe forced and fake is absolutely everything they do? The baby voices , the constant 🥺🥺 knowing damn well they’re being filmed , I actually feel physically ill every time I see them

Reactions: 7
So they're thinking of getting a doula to help with the baby and the house, don't they live with their parents?

• Haha
Also.....they both don't work do they hahah? I'd be so annoyed if I turned up to their house as a doula and I had crazy eyes looking over my shoulder

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can just see it now the "why we parted ways with our Doula"

And it's just crazy eyes disagreeing with everything they tried to do

Reactions: 6
They’re probably getting a doula cause they’re entirely unfit and unprepared to have a baby 🙄 they just want to play house.

Reactions: 6
On their insta stories the other day! I'm sure it said to help with breastfeeding and house jobs
They both don’t work, so will both be able to do house jobs and they’re both apparently breastfeeding, what more help could they want?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.