Caitlin Moran #did not stay at home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from the first line I assumed this would be about her sex life again 😂🤢
haha same, I was sure she was going to brag about how good she was in bed or something. I feel relieved for her children that it wasn't :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More wonderful musings
“Women are so great we did a vaccine that goes in the fridge because older women like me, did you know I’m old and sensible now, well we love fridges and sensible shoes and maintenance shags! I used to be totally mad and now I love fridges and it is hilarious! FEMINISM! WOMEN LOVE FRIDGES”

I mean, it is excellent that Oxford vaccine can be sent around the world because of the refrigeration aspect (and it’s cheaper etc)... but the scientists are literally saving lives, not going “lol we need to put it in the fridge because women are so practical! Yeah let’s show them boys!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also a minor point from me, but I’m pretty sure a woman was heavily involved in the Pfizer vaccine ...in fact it was a husband and wife team.

Reactions: 10
She is totally insufferable
She really is! I've found her unbearable for years and try to forget she exists...it's a happier life when you do!

I don't really understand how she maintains any sort of credibility at all. Especially after her lockdown rule breaking and the pack of dogs in her circle savaging anyone and everyone who had a critical thought about that.

In general I don't get any of the big mainstream columnists' staying power though. I find what they have to say about as appealing as a grubby loo. Especially since they all seem to be big fat trolls deliberately winding people up. I wish there were columnists who just posted like normal people but I suppose it doesn't sell or it would be a thing already.

Reactions: 13
I remember in her first book there was a discussion of giving up seats on the tube etc for women.. her argument was basically yes you should, women could be pregnant, could be with period pains, menopause, hence should always be given a seat... this was basically the point I disregarded anything she said, so weird to basically say women are weaker ? And I don’t recall anyone really commenting on this ?
She must love Keir Starmer then!

D50A03FB-1DBE-4430-A2CC-075877D1D099.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see in today’s column, Caitlin has pointlessly mentioned her misogynist pal John Niven’s “brilliant” book. I think just to increase the word count and also give him some free publicity.

How lazy.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She is rather pointless herself, except to her family, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Women are so great we did a vaccine that goes in the fridge because older women like me, did you know I’m old and sensible now, well we love fridges and sensible shoes and maintenance shags! I used to be totally mad and now I love fridges and it is hilarious! FEMINISM! WOMEN LOVE FRIDGES”

I mean, it is excellent that Oxford vaccine can be sent around the world because of the refrigeration aspect (and it’s cheaper etc)... but the scientists are literally saving lives, not going “lol we need to put it in the fridge because women are so practical! Yeah let’s show them boys!”
This is along the same lines as those cringey TV ads showing incompetent dads who can't use a washing machine.

(Although my ex had never used the washing machine that was in his house when he bought it- he washed his shirts in the bath and sent his sheets to the laundry before I sorted him out)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I see in today’s column, Caitlin has pointlessly mentioned her misogynist pal John Niven’s “brilliant” book. I think just to increase the word count and also give him some free publicity.

How lazy.
I came on here just to see if someone else had noticed that. Pathetic - local paper style journalism.

Reactions: 6
Oh my days, I’ve just seen this! I’m a woman in science and all my work is stored at -70 degrees Celsius, like the vaccine. Have I failed the sisterhood now? 😂
if only youcould be as feminist as caitlin Moran 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her article in today's Times magazine is unbelievable! The gist is "women find winter harder than men" because (wait for it): they are more likely to slip on ice in high heels, and they get bad hat hair.

Imagine if this had been written by a man.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.