Caitlin Moran #2 She’s just insulting everyone’s intelligence now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caitlin and her ilk’s wailing over not having their cleaners during Covid tells you everything you need to know abour her working class credentials.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

She makes me so cross. Her fake working class, fake intelligent, fake hair, fake gurn, huge amounts of internalised misogyny… she hasn’t had an original thought ever, just trots out stream of consciousness dross.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She makes me so cross. Her fake working class, fake intelligent, fake hair, fake gurn, huge amounts of internalised misogyny… she hasn’t had an original thought ever, just trots out stream of consciousness dross.
you completely articulated my thoughts here, thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really hates women doesn't she?
'Overemotional, catty and obsessed with celebrity gossip' - imagine if a man had written this about women?
And honestly her first/only dip of the toe into the gender debate is to call Donald Trump non binary.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine thinking that your drunken discussions with your sister were actually insightful and worthy of sharing with a big audience. If I were Caitlin and her sister I would probably a) never speak of said conversation again and b) never ever drink again if that's the kind of nonsense I spewed

Just so offensive on so many levels

• Heart
"I was just having some light-hearted humour at the expense of women with some very offensive female stereotypes. What's the problem? Such post menopausal in a bad marriage and toxic mum energy"

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Hear me out. I wonder if Caitlin Moran, with her obvious hatred of middle aged women, and sneering dismissal of women with non arty jobs (Jan from accounts is a witch, the post office mistress is toxic), plus her terrible dress sense, might in fact be a man. Or at least non binary.
I might submit a light hearted 'piece' to The Times about this and pretend my sister thought of such offensive nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry for the thread crossover but this latest bs is making me feel a certain way about Midtown, a bit like @FunnyFuneral and her bridge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Obviously it’s mean to be “light hearted humour“ but it really doesn’t land well.

- thanks to Russel Brand, the last couple of weeks in the media (which she should be aware of) has been really crap for women

- it’s clear she has internalised misogyny anyway so it kind of feels like she’s punching down

Reactions: 14
Obviously it’s mean to be “light hearted humour“ but it really doesn’t land well.

- thanks to Russel Brand, the last couple of weeks in the media (which she should be aware of) has been really crap for women

- it’s clear she has internalised misogyny anyway so it kind of feels like she’s punching down
“I was joking” all men, always, when pulled up on their behaviour. And Caitlin.
I also think she’s menopausal but that’s based on the change in her appearance, not outdated tropes we’re hoping will go away.

Reactions: 10
And she's taking some extreme behaviours of men and applying them to women. Top feminism right there

P.s I wish people would stop saying things like 'Jan in accounts' or 'Steve in sales'. So dated and trite and it's usually people who've never worked in offices and know absolutely duck all about it

• Heart
Made myself read the ‘Trump female president lols 😜🤪 aren’t I a controversial one? Blame my sister for then idea’ article before judging, just in case.. shouldn’t have bothered. I did get sucked in to also reading this insufferable travel piece (paid for obvs) https://archive.ph/7Ux5H

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why is she paid for holidays - I’m cancelling my times sub - her holiday reviews are literally just look at us getting a free holiday somewhere you can’t afford to go. That’s a 5-10k holiday easily.

Reactions: 11