Caitlin Moran #2 She’s just insulting everyone’s intelligence now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to a popbitch party when it just started. It was really fun. It has a special place in my heart too
I love popbitch, it would be a blast to attend a party hosted by them. They are the only blind gossip publication I remotely believe in, too. They've been sued or at least had people threaten them with it quite a few times over the years, IIRC?
---
She was LordVenger. I remember it well. Am still friends with lots of people from the PB board. There were a lot of offshoot boards too and a lot of rivalry. LV used to attract a lot of fawning from the people who knew who she was.
Corn Laws!
Lord Venger is the name of a character from the old Dungeons & Dragons cartoon I used to watch as a child in the 1980s. Wonder if that's where she got it from?

Reactions: 4
I have been reading through this thread the last couple of days. I didn’t really like CM, I cannot abide people “class hacking” and pretended to be harder off than they are which she does with ease.

However I can now definitely say she’s a grade A c*nt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate to admit I USED to find her funny on Twitter back in the day circa 2009 but nowadays she thinks everything she says and writes is hilarious and so profound. How she still has her column is beyond me, there’s so much more better writers out there who don’t get the exposure she still gets.

Most of her columns are very piss poor ideas and something she’s banged out very quickly.

Reactions: 3
I hate to admit I USED to find her funny on Twitter back in the day circa 2009 but nowadays she thinks everything she says and writes is hilarious and so profound. How she still has her column is beyond me, there’s so much more better writers out there who don’t get the exposure she still gets.

Most of her columns are very piss poor ideas and something she’s banged out very quickly.
When she’s on form she’s a really good writer. But I agree that a lot of what she writes these days is crap.

Reactions: 1