Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She’s just toxic as hell, can’t believe the behaviour over the last couple days. As a mother it’s your worst fear your child ending up like her. Willing to kxll herself and others just to have dramas, gifts and views. Also, on another note, I can’t believe how much Chris is being gifted. Are people forgetting he keeps going back and they use eachother?!

She’s nuts yes, but he keeps running to her when he has nothing or wants showers. Apparently a million coins is worth 15-17k and then tiktok take 70%; he could end up with 4 and a half grand plus ( weekly just started) and I’m not getting why people keep saying ‘proud of you’ and all this stuff to him when he’s just as toxic and chases young and vulnerable girls.

I wish people would stop gifting her, Chris, Tommy, rosh all those toxic people so they’d actually have to get a real job or struggle on benefits. It’s madness, sometimes I watch it and I think why am I here? It’s like watching a live version of Jeremy Kyle or Trisha. I bet when he cashes out he’ll have no interest in chy or going to hers Until the money is gone 🫢.
Think the issue is, Chy grew up in care and has never really had a stable mother figure to guide her, so as a result she has been influenced by some not particularly nice characters and has learned to become manipulative in order to survive.
I believe it’s why she repeatedly gravitates to people like tommy and chris as well

• Sad
Reactions: 12

goldengyal

Does anyone else think this Chy & Kris stuff is just escalating so far to the point something horrible is going to happen eventually?

I find them way to triggering to watch now. It used to be funny drama to an extent but it’s just way too much now.

LoveGossip!!

Chy just seems to be that girl who cannot live without male attention and sees giving sex as her identity to be liked, that’s why she ditches her mates when a guy is around. A lot of girls who have been abused go through this and it does make them vulnerable and unsafe. She seems to be emotionally dependent on Modeen who is such a mess he can’t possibly have her best interests. I keep seeing videos of her backing guys into a corner being all over them (Mally and Tommy) and they are saying no, stop and she thinks it’s funny and it makes her try harder. The guys shouldn’t really keep hanging around her either cos they won’t even show on camera that they like her in that way, they will only do things with her off camera. I know she thinks she’s in control but she’s not, she’s passing herself round a group of guys and in 10 years time she will feel absolutely terrible about it and often the way people escape the shame is with substances. If she carries on she will end up like CLA
---
Edited I am not saying it’s shameful for women to sleep around but in reality, it will make her feel ashamed inside herself also this kind of validation searching is destructive as nothing is ever enough so you keep going further and further to find it
I was this girl, not to the extent of chy but I was. Luckily I met my now husband who used to say I didn't have to do things for him to like me & would even say no to sex if he thought I was doing it for him. He really saved me from a lot, I dread to think where I'd be now. Showed me men aren't all like that. Unfortunately it doesn't look like she'll be getting out of that anytime soon with the crowd she mixes with

• Heart

CoconotLoco

Only gonna end a few ways with her.

She gonna end up in prison or she gonna come to harm or end up in a medical emergency due to the smart whips she does on the regular.

Of all the guys she attaches herself too it has to be a dirty smelly trampy predator.

She ruined any opportunities she had presented too her.

CoconotLoco

It will all end in tears.

Chy admitted on live she has sex with men who works at clubs/bars and food places for free food and drinks, it says everything about how she views herself.

Gemma can't be arsed with her own mkds, the way she spoke about her daughter Robyn was disgusting, she obsessed with Chyanne.

• Sick
  • Wow

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
How far did chy think she could push this with the dog. For weeks and weeks on days and nights out she was lying saying carma was with her Nan when she never was. She even kept her in that tiny cage some nights.
Everyone who goes in hers says it smells cos carma is always alone shitting and pissing all over its no life, chy just did not care. She would rather lie and pretend everything is fine and she does everything she can.

Only yesterday she said carma was going away to her friends for 2 weeks! 2 weeks!!!! Carma needs a new home permanently. Now look whats happened. Poor Carma away till police decide what to do with her. If she does get her back nothing will change, just more lies of who is looking after her, no training, no interaction.

• Sad

Halliestar

VIP Member
Does anyone find that Gemma scary? Like I wouldn’t like to bump into her in the night when she’s off on one 😂 also isn’t she in her 40s yet goes and chills with teenagers 🥴

• Haha

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I’m concerned for chy. I’ve seen loads of videos saying roshante is abusing her and she looks out of it in every single one. Like proper out of it, slurring her words. All she keeps saying is she’s tired or she’s just woken up.
Montana was with roshante a few weeks back and he was walking around proper shouting on live and Montana didn’t move an inch, he even aggressively pulled the covers off her whilst shouldn’t and there was no movement at all.
How are these girls sleeping all the time while there with him 🤔

Reactions: 11

harloe22

Chatty Member
Please tell me I'm not the only one on here invested in this shit show.
I came across them on my fyp 2 days ago & I am completely invested in this
If you don't know who they are just look them up you won't be disappointed

_uwu_

Chatty Member
i’m sorry but i call bs.
we’ve seen rosh on his own lives completely out of it. so it’s a hell of a coincidence that montana and chy ended up both out of it around him too.
the whole abortion story sounds like a whole load of crap that they’ve made up.
chy did have a massive bruise on her face i literally just saw a video of it
I totally agree with you. She’s piled on weight because she’s living off drugs, drink, and shit food, she only cooks when she goes home and we all know that’s once a month 😅
Rosh changed after his surgery last year so he’s definitely become dependent on pills.

Edit to add: everyone was so shocked Chy was laughing last night but this is how she grew up: around addiction, police, social services and constant arguments so this is all normal for her in a very sad way. She needs a lot of help or she’ll end up dead.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Ohh so chys mum was telling her to go to hers last night while chy was in a hotel. It was literally midnight and her mum was like come here now and chy just kept saying no. There was young kids in the background wide awake. Shelleyanne asked chy about why she said her nan was ill and chy just changed the subject. I have no idea about her mum but how the hell did she let chy get like this in the first place?!
Her mum is an alcoholic and has substance issues, I remember she went live in her mums house and they were lying in bed together, it was 3pm and she couldn’t even string a sentence together, and again, young kids jumping around the house etc. Lots of kids by different fathers, and Chy’s father has 10 different baby mums. She’s never been shown real love by a parent, so I’m not surprised she felt nothing for Carma.
All stems from childhood so she needs serious help but she won’t trust anyone :(

• Sad
  • Wow

Ashshakur93

She’s an actual tramp at this point. Imagine being known as the Tik tok sket at her young age. My opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️idc

theGC

VIP Member
In the last 5 mins I’ve seen chyanne and modeen clearly shagging (warning you hear her moaning ew) and Tommy saying Chris has a baby on the way 🙃😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Loppylou89

VIP Member
she needs to act fast
I don't believe she will do anything. She didn't want that dog, she only wanted it to make her look like "C Baddie". She knew Carma was a pit and was told not to show her on social media. If she gave a tiny shit about that dog, she would of prioritised her over getting her nails done. All she ever did was make excuses as to why she couldn't go to the meetings. Even Jay said he would go with her and help her with what to say but no, Chy just didn't care. I have zero sympathy for her regarding Carma. Any animal that has come into contact with her, deserved more.

• Heart

kek93x

She’s a massive mess but Gemma’s rant to her the other day killed me 😂 ‘do you think any daughter of mine would let that tramp in her naan bread ‘ 😂 dusty gyallll 🤣

• Haha

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Well this is the price you pay when you let Chyanne into your life. The police have been called in the past regarding Kris, Tommy, and basically everyone she touches. Yes she is a lost girl, but she is very dangerous and because she doesn’t give a fuck about life, she will drag anyone down with her.
She’s also supposed to have an interview at the station today regarding Carma, either she won’t show up or they’ll smell neglect from a mile away when as soon as she opens her mouth and turns on the tears. She’s going to grow up to be that local nasty piss head that nobody will look at/speak to. Zero direction in life and the mental health system is too overwhelmed to help her.

Edit: the above doesn’t take away the fact these men are all a lot older and taking advantage of her. It’s just how it always goes: vulnerable girl = creepy guys

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Chyanne must be riddled....just see a video that says she been with 6 guys this week.....
I find this incredibly sad. She could have so much potential but she really is just wasting her life. She is clearly seeking validation from these men that are literally taking advantage of her.

She does an awful lot of disgusting things but I can't help but feel for her. It's hard seeing her in a downwards spiral. I wish someone would just scoop her up and look after her and show her some love

Reactions: 10