By_gemmabosanko #9 The Hunger Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god today’s side on gym video is horrific. She looks so emaciated but loving it clearly. I mean she knows what she is doing posting from that angle ….

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Agree, she looks ill and her form is terrible, fair enough for the average gym goer, but she spends too much time with cult leader JD to not have been taught proper form.....unless of course they spend all their time on other activities ;)
Screenshot_20240630_092806_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah that side on video is a bit scary as to how small she actually is now. I get she was unwell but to actually want to look like that & not gain a few curves back is a bit shock. I would say JD should be telling her to increase calories but no doubt he isn’t actually a trained nutritionist even though he doles out calories/macro advice

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It's a shame she doesn't look good, I wonder if she is actively trying to lose weight. She looks thinner than she did after her stint in hospital. She should aim for strong not skinny, my guessing is she is weak AF. There is definitely a balance she needs to find asap. A bout of food poisoning and she would be on dangerous ground, especially with her health conditions.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Another video showing horrendous form!
Honestly for someone who trains every day she hasn’t got any discernible muscle mass at all. She’s obviously lifting the lighted weights possible and lowest reps she can. She’s doing it for the cardio side, and she most definitely isn’t one 2000+ cals a day!! As someone else said she’s thinner now than she was after her hospital stay. She’s dangerously thin now, but a good poster child for the cult.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s giving massive thinspo vibes to me. If I was in a bad place with my disordered eating she would be my goal unfortunately 😬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15